Eighteen

Five's P.O.V

"Yes! At least I'm in a relationship"

I turn to see Klaus a little bit scared and sad. I was about to say something, until Lurther asked.

"Where are we going to go?!? We're surrounded by your little friends, Five!"

He's definitely angry. Jeez! This is an emotional rollercoaster for him; with dad's death and all. I sign.

"My family's insane"

I mutter under my breath. I think now I've realised how much I have missed this dysfunctional family. My dysfunctional family. Someone taps my shoulder and tells me to look in the direction their finger's pointing. My eyes widen as a smirk appears on my face. Y/N was fighting a guard, and as soon as that one was down another came. But, they couldn't do anything as she punched him right in the throat. She spacial jumps behind cover. I crouch down with Klaus.

"That's one of the reasons why she's your girlfriend?"

"Yeah"

I pause.

"I didn't even know she could do that."

"Wait, what?!?"

Before, I could reply Luther, from the other side of the room, motioned to the wood at the back of the room. I swear I could see lightbulbs light up on their heads. Next thing, I know we're all running towards the pins and diving, taking all the pins in the lane we were in, with us.

We start to walk around the city, on the look out for the Icnus Theatre. We made our way inside until Luther stopped us as Allison made her way to see Vanya.

"Right we all go in different directions. Therefore, we surround her."

We all nod. Luther then looks at Klaus.

"You keep an eye out. If you see anyone, shout."

"But why do I-"

Klaus never got to finish his sentence as everyone had walked in the direction they were told.

Klaus' P.O.V

"Why I do I have to be the look out?"

I whine to Ben.

We walked outside of the theatre and stay there. Until, I see a hot dog truck and order one.

Five's P.O.V

We all started walking towards Vanya with Allison as the distraction. However, the same people who were at the bowling alley, ambushed us. They came flooding in, shooting with no remorse.

Everyone in the audience started fleeing. The Violin players were going to as well, but Vanya made them seat back down and continue playing. Every second she spent playing that violin, the more whiter and ghostly she  became.

Diego started throwing his knives every now and again, taking out only a small portion as more of the commission kept coming in.

All of a sudden Klaus came and shouted.

"There's people outside"

"Klaus! Get down!"

He takes cover. Great! Thank you so much Klaus. Without you informing us, we would have thought this people with guns were our friends.

Klaus' P.O.V

I clenched my hands into fists, only concentrating on one thing. Suddenly, my hands started glowing blue. I slowly stood up, my hands blue glow, increasing with every once of concentration. This needs to happen. For my family.

Ben appears in the blue light. His tentacles grabbing every fighter from the commission and killing them.

The others looked at me in awe. We all nodded at each other and began to run towards Vanya. We could not reach her as five white, shinning lights erupted from her chest and kept us afloat in the air. It hurt like hell. I shut my eyes.

A hear a gun shot and I felt myself drop onto the floor. I immediately stand up to see the others all crowded round Vanya.

"She's still breathing"

I hear Allison say on relief. Thank you! I look up to see the moon break into little sections and a piece crashing down to us, slowly.

"Uh- guys."

They look up to see what was happening. I ran over to them. They're all in a circle around her.

"Everyone form into a circle. Luther take Vanya."

Everyone does what Five says but look at him, weirdly.

"She's the main event. In order to go back in time and make sure this never happened, we need to take her with us"

I nod.

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to take all of you to the past."

Five explained.

"Can you do that?"

"I'm not sure but it's worth a try. Besides Y/N and I thought this might happen."

We all hold hands (or sleeves as Luther was the one carrying Vanya). A darker blue light surrounds us and as it surrounds us; I look around and we're all younger. Thirteen to be precise.