Seventeen

Allison's P.O.V

It sucked not being able to talk. The only thing I can do to communicate, is use a pen and a notepad. Especially when you're with everyone in a bowling alley filled with kids and... families. I miss Claire. I miss her constant demand for bedtime stories involving the Umbrella Academy. 

I don't get it. I only used my power to make her feel sleepy. Then, I get to have a great night's sleep. It's a win, win situation. I don't understand why Patrick called for custody.

"I'm sorry but you guys have to go if any of you aren't going to play"

We all look at her in silence. I nod to her, and she smiles.  It's a real shame. She's like how old, sixteen? And she's going to die today. At work. That's a great way to go, isn't it? Your last day -  working.

No one's P.O.V

While Allison was discussing what's gone wrong in her life, in her head. The others were talking about where their not so 'ordinary' younger sister, Vanya was.

Five's P.O.V

I was sitting down on one of the chairs, thinking where could the devil of our little sister, be.

A boy, about 13, and his mother came over to me. I took no notice until she spoke.

"Excuse me"

I look at her. She had one of those fake smiles on and had one of her fat arms around her son, who looked nervous.

"It's my child, Kenny's birthday. And I would like it if he could play with kids his own age"

She looks at Klaus and Luther. Then back at me.

"If that's alright with your parents"

Did this bitch just assume Klaus and Luther are my parents?!? If they were, I'd more likely travel in time to 1984 and live the rest of my days with Y/N. Since we both look the same age, and both have about the same mind age as each other. Which doesn't make sense. At all.

"I'd rather chew my own foot off"

Ha, ha! Her all nice act turned to pure shock. Her kid looks like he's seen a ghost. He's pale as one. 

All of a sudden, people in gasmasks start to shoot. We all take cover.

"Who are they?"

Diego shouts.

"I know them. Let's just put it at that"

How the hell did the commission find us? I immediately take the sweets out of my pockets, and unwrap one. Bingo! A tracking device. She is good. I drop it and crunch it underneath my foot.

"They must be here for Kenny's birthday party"

Klaus informs.

Lurther and Diego start throwing stuff at them; Diego and his knives, and Luther throwing bowling balls. The people who get hit with that are going to have a concussion. I manage to speed walk up to Klaus, who throws a cake and it manages to successfully take out a shooter.
Well done Klaus.

"How many people do you know?!"

I hear Y/N shout. I put my hands in my head. She's never going to let this go. She's going to get me to speak about my travels.

"I'll tell you at dinner sweetheart"

I shout to her across the room.

"Are you guys really arranging a date now?!"