Sixteen

Y/N's P.O.V

Hours have passed until I hear an explosion from two grounds or so, below. I run downstairs.

"What was that?!"

I ask frantically.

I see everyone wearing the same expression, shock mixed with confusion. All of the sudden Diego and Klaus are running with me; them at the front and me at the back with Ben. The rumble of another explosion causes us to fall to the ground and leave cracks in the celling.

"Y/N! Diego! Wake up!"

I quickly scramble to a sitting almost standing position; to see Klaus attempting to wake up an unconscious Diego. We both hear the sound of cracks forming above; deep ones.

Klaus shouts Diego's name over and over again. I felt time slow down as the piece of Victorian celling fell down, almost injuring or killing him. However, Ben managed to drag Diego out of the way, resulting in surprised reactions from all of us

"Holy shit"

Klaus started.

Diego starts to come round. Klaus helps him up and has one of Diego's arms around his waist; I have the other. With us supporting him, we headed outside. Ben was leading us. Diego started to leave unconsciousness behind. Therefore, making the steady trip to outside easier. Besides from the cracks forming with dust falling around us.

We managed to make it outside and Klaus set Diego on a brick for support. I looked around and saw Five. Before I walked to him, I asked if everyone was okay. Diego told he would live.

Allison and Lurther just about run out on time to join us as the building collapses.

"Mom!"

I turn see Diego about to run. I was about to spacial jump in time to stop him, but Klaus got there first. We all watch Grace in the window, smiling and waving at us as the building kills her.

Grace, the robot, our mum. The one that looked after us all these years. The one who would be so caring that as soon as you get a scratch, she would come to your aid immediately. She loved us as if we were her whole world. She loved us.

"Where's Pogo?"

"She killed Pogo"

No! The father figure of the family, to me, died at the hands of our sister?!?

I slowly collapse and begin to cry. Diego feels my pain, as he too, had a tear running down his face, but kept strong for the others.

Diego's P.O.V

"I was wrong! The Apocalypse is tonight."

We all turn to Five, who's dirty just like us. His blazer tattered.

"What?"

Five questions as he looks around at us and then at Y/N.
Her figure is shaking a little bit.

"Mom died"

Silence.

"And Pogo"