Eleven

Y/N's P.O.V

"Where's Five?"

I ask Luther while we're cleaning up everything. I don't know why Five left. He said he needed to go to the toilet, but that was half an hour ago. I start to look around. Where is he? Think like Five Y/N. Where would he go? He looks 13. Thirteen year olds go to the shops or home. He wouldn't go to the shops because he has his marshmallows and peanut better at home.

Lurther's P.O.V

I turn around to see Y/N gone and a note on the table.

Gone to find Five - Y/N

I shake my head. Why is it always the two old minded people that look thirteen, leave me?

Y/N's P.O.V

I walk to Five's door and knock. I hear a come in and I open the door to see Five working away, writing equations on the walls. Which by the way is covered in them. I clear my throat which makes Five look at me.

"How long have you been there?"

He asks with a bit worry laced in.

"Only.."

I look at my wrist.

"2 minutes"

"You don't own a watch Y/N"

I shrug my shoulders.

"It's a potential present"

Please get the hint. Please get the hint.

He looks at me weirdly then going back to circle four names. All of a sudden Luther comes in.

"Thank God! You found him"

He thanks me and looks at Five, then the equations on the wall. He rises one of his eyebrows and walks over to the walls Five was writing on. He was standing on the bed closet to the wall which happened to be close to the window.

"Why are there names in a circle?"

Luther asks curiously. That is a good question? Being stuck on the moon for god knows how long? Then being on Earth for... 7 or 8, or 9 days. He's got some pretty good questions.

"One of these four people's death starts the apocalypse. I have to kill one of these people"

Five explained. Luther points to the first name: Milton Green.

"Who's he?"

"He's a gardener"

My jaw drops while Luther starts complaining that killing is not the right way to stop this.

"Listen. Five I know you're still a good person"

Five walks out of the room. I mutter excuse me to Luther and follow him. I find him staring at the corkboard above my desk. It has pictures of everyone. He then picks up a book. No! I spacial jump to him and snatch the book of him.

He looks at me, worried. Eyes fill up with tears.

"What's wrong?"

"How come you never told me, that you were almost killed by Cha Cha?"