Eight

Luther's P.O.V

Five smiles a drunk one then his head goes to the side and blluuuhhhh. He's been sick. Thank God he wasn't sick on me! I look at Diego. From the looks of it she hasn't been sick yet. I look back at Five and continue walking until I hear the sound of drinking too much. Wait a minute! He hasn't been sick on me has he?! I quickly look down at Five. No sick on me. I look over at Diego to see him standing there while Y/N was being sick over his shoulder.

"Thank God she has her hair up"

I let out a chuckle.

"If she didn't have her hair up, what would I do? Let her be sick all over my leather suit? No thanks!"

I look back at Five.

"You need to explain to me what's going on"

I say to him. He just looks at me.

"You wouldn't understand"

"Try us"

Diego interrupted.

"Ha"

Five hiccuped.

I shake my head. I turn my head to look at Diego.

"They need somewhere safe to stay. The house is no good as those pychos might come back again"

"I know the place. Follow me"

Diego walks in front of us, picking up his pace a little bit and leads us to a boxing club. He's led us to his work! To be honest, this is the place no one would expect a member of the Umbrella Academy to work here as a cleaner.

He leads us to a door, kicks it open and I place Five in the bed. Diego passes Y/N to me before setting up another bed.

I hear a sound of someone walking. Seems that Diego heard it too as he was slowly, silently walking up to the door with one of his knives in his hand. He's about to throw it until a voice shouts.

"If you think about throwing one of those knives again, I'll have you thrown on the streets"

His boss comes in.

Diego's P.O.V

"A Woman, Dectective Panker or something"

"Patch."

I correct.

"She wants you to meet at a motel for some help"

She needs my help?! She needs my help.

"When was this?"

"Half an hour ago"

I look at Luther and walk outside. I get into my beauty of a car and drive to the motel. I run all the way to room 220 and see a dead body in a pool of blood. I drop my knives.

"No. No! It can't be! Please don't let it be her. Please"

I mutter. I walk closer to the body. I feel my eyes begin to prick with tears. I turn the body to face me. No!! I see her. Detective Patch. Blood is on her neck and a bullet wound in her chest, staining her blue vest. I cup her head in my hand. The tears that once priked my eyes, now fall deep and heavy like a waterfall.

I hear blue sirens in the distance. I slowly get up and pick up my knives. I take one last look at her lifeless body and run away.