Seven

Five's P.O.V

I jump to her from inside the van. I grab her shoulder to face me. Her face is full of shock.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm getting in."

"Why?"

"To help you"

I sign. Why is it always the people that I care for, help me? I see Luther and Diego near the Van. They can't see me. I grab Y/N's and we jump to the library.

"What the hell was that for?"

Y/N exclaims. A little bit of wind picked up. Therefore, her hair kept on sticking to her face. I heard her groan.

"That's it!"

I raise my eyebrow and look at her to see her putting her hair into a ponytail. She looks at me and tilts her head a little bit. Her (E/C) eyes looking at me, wondering what's going to happen next. She looks cute.

I grab her hand and lead her to the book we need.

Klaus' P.O.V

I've been strapped to this chair for so long! Ugh! Cha-cha and Hazel are in the bathroom, having a talk about Hazel letting people survive. Wait! I see someone. I start to make noises but it comes out muffled by the tape. I shuffle to the table and bang my head repeatly. It fucking hurts. I hear the door open to see a police officer. She looks at me.

"Sshhh! It's going to be alright"

She helps me getting out of the sick chair. Immediately I jump onto the bed and roll of. I hear the police officer yell to someone. I don't care who it is, they just need to pay for what they have done to me. I go into the vent, pushing a bulky bag with me. Hopefully it's got money. I really need money.

I manage to get on to a bus. I caress the bag.

"Please be money"

I mutter to myself. I keep on turning it around until I see the clips. A smile appears on my face. Money here I come. I flick it open and there's a blue light.

Luther's P.O.V

I see the Van that I was in sometime ago. I open the door and attempt to get in, only stopping because Diego was trying to do the same. I give him a look. To which he returns. This happens a few more times until I tell him.

"I'll get in the front"

He lets me while he gets in the back. I look around. There must be something.

"I think I found where he's going to"

I turn to see Diego with a book in his hands on a page with a ton of equations. His finger points to one equation however.

"Well then what are we waiting for, let's go"

Diego and I reach the library. We're in the centre.

"Let's split up"

He orders.

"What a great idea"

I reply with sarcasm. I begin to walk up stairs, checking every space to see Five. I walk until I see Diego again.

"Can't find him"

We were about to search again until two ladies went past, chuckling with a third saying she's going to call security. Diego goes to where she can from.

"I found him"

I walk to where he is to see Five and Y/N. They're in one of the corners with Five leaning on the wall, an arm around Y/N, who's head is on his chest. An empty bottle is in Five's free hand.

"Seems like our teenagers have had a little too much to drink"

Diego chuckles.

I carry Five while Diego carries Y/N. This what it's like until Five begins to wake up. I look at Diego and back at Five.

"Don't you even think about being sick on me"