Two

"So, how does it feel to be back after"

"35 years"

Klaus and I were sitting on the sofa. He was asking questions while I was answering or changing the subject. Ben was next to us; wearing the same clothes when I saw him in the cottage. I think about it. My hands resting in my lap. 

"I feel fine"

Truth is I didn't know what I was feeling. Sad? Irritated? Happy?

"She is annoyed"

Ben whispers to Klaus. Klaus chuckles.

"Oohh! I know why."

He leans a little close to me but still closer to Ben.

"Five's been ignoring her and she doesn't know why"

I sign. I end up walking up stairs and to my room. I open the door to see my room exactly how I left it. The walls were a bright cream colour with windows. There was a bed next to the wall near the door. The chest of drawers were still there with the pictures hanging up. The corkboard with important notes and even more pictures was untouched. I walked over to the bed and began to strip it.

"You don't have to do that"

I turn my head to see Pogo. He's aged a lot still has the sense of kindness about him.

"Why? It's been 35 years since I've washed them"

Pongo shakes his head

"The sheets were changed yesterday. Klaus told me and Five about your upcoming arrival"

He chuckles. He knows that I was really close with those two and Ben. We had tons of fun. 

"Klaus was more than pleased."

Pogo paused.

"Five, on the other hand, was not so pleased"

Silence sweeps it's way into the room.

"I better go then"

I hear Pogo make his way slowly out of the room, closing the door behind him. I place the duvet back and get into bed.

I thought I'd never miss the warmth and comfort of my own bed. I slowly drift off into a good sleep.

Flashback

Younger me, Five and Klaus are outside Dad's study. We have silly string and spray it on the door, leaving a nice cob web-ish pattern. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. Still no answer. I continue knocking until we hear a chair moving and steps becoming louder. We all wait. The original plan was for us all to run away as soon as the door opened. However,Five had a different plan. He would hug me then teleport to his room, leaving poor young Klaus with an angry dad.

"Psst! Y/N. Wake up"

I hear a voice say. I pull the covers over my head to block out any further noises. It didn't work as the person made me face them by removing my comfy duvet. I immediately sit up and switch on my bedside lamp. I see a hand reach out to grab me. I teleport from my bed onto the person who falls on the bed. I open my eyes to see Five. He was underneath me while I was straddling him.

"F-Five! What are you doing here?"