Fourteen

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been a few days after our conversational hug and everyone's been doing their own thing. However, Luther decided to have everyone in the living room near or next to the bar. While walking downstairs, I heard the familiar sound of a spacial jump. I looked around and saw no Five. As I was about to walk into the room, Pogo handed me a letter and said

"It should only be opened when you feel you haven't got any hope"

And with that, I jumped to my room and placed the letter in a drawer beside my bedside table. I spacial jumped downstairs to see Diego with Luther.

"What's going on?"

Diego steps forward.

"Five got shot"

My eyes widen. No! Is he dead?! He can't be!

Diego notices my panic and immediately puts his hands on my shoulder.

"He's fine; just not walking."

"H-he can't walk?!?!?"

Luther steps in. He crouches to my level.

"Y/N, listen to me. He's resting. He'll be able to walk at some point in the future"

I snap.

"The future?!? Have you forgotten that the whole of humanity has a day or two to live!?!?!?"

Luther fliches and steps back, in shock. I been known as the one who does not shout or show any aggression. Diego notices my anger and puts Luther behind him.

I spacial jump to my room and lock the door. Then throw myself on the bed. In the future?!? That was SO uncalled for Luther!

Diego's P.O.V

"What the hell Luther!!"

I raised my voice at him, in anger. He looks at me.

"I was only trying to help"

I sign. I suppose after four years on the moon isn't going to help you socially. I give him a short glare then walk outside.

Pogo's P.O.V

I was watering the plants because without them, they'll die. I think of them as a little infant that I have to care for. I heard shouting. I walked over to where the shouting was; in time to see Diego storming out.

"Master Luther"

I said with most care. I don't want another one losing it.

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened. Just a slight disagreement"

"While something did happen. Y/N was shouting."

Luther's face turns to guilt. I raise my monkeybrow. I gesture him to say what he's done. He takes a deep breath and lowers his posture.

"I told Y/N that Five got shot and that he will be able to walk in the future"

I sign. What has Reginald Hargreeves done?

"The best thing is to give her space"

He nods. Good! I walk away and look at my watch. 6:35 pm. I should probably go and see Grace about dinner.