And a soft pretzel!

fetus jalex on the side you guys

Kellin pov -next day

Jack and Alex were over. Jack was sprawled  out across my bed and Alex was spinning in my computer chair while i sat on the floor.

" you're  still  going to the game with us right? "  Alex asked spinning.

"I guess..im not so sure about the  whole blind  date thing. " i said unsure. Alex and jack are always trying to set me up but im way too  socially  awkward  for a relationship.

"He's  a pretty chill guy man you gotta put yourself  out  there." Jack said while scrolling  through  his dashboard  on his phone.

"Don't  you hate being the third  wheel all the time?"  Alex asked.

"I mean  i dont really think of it like that. Plus im happy  being alone, gives me more time to read."

"Keeeelliinn" jack said in a exaggerated  sigh.

"All i need is fan fiction, tumblr, bands, the sims and food" i said counting on my fingers.  Alex chose  to ignore  me though.

"His name is Oliver. Hes really  cute-"

"I'd  fuck him" jack said interupting him. Alex ignored him.

" I'll  kik you his picture " alex said while  reaching for his  phone  in his pocket.  A few minutes  later my  awesome kim possible notification  tone went off.

I opened  kik and saw i had  a message  from 'arrogant boy' . I quickly  opened  the kik and saw this guys picture.

"Eh hes ok" i said lazily  tossing  my phone  to the side.

"he has a British  accent."
My head shot up at the mention of an britsh accent. Does  this mean my 1D dreams  will come true?.

"Well i guess  one  date wouldn't  hurt"
Alex and jack cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No No  No "  i crossed  my arms over my chest. Alex and jack where getting me ready for the game/blind date.

"Take off the damn shirt"   Alex  ordered sounding annoyed. But i dont give fuuuucckkk.

"No this is an awesome shirt! I got at  their  concernt in like seventh  grade. This is vintage! " i said holding  out my sweet black jonas brothers shirt that i was wearing.

"Let him where the shirt" jack said in defeat.  Alex shrugged  giving  up also. I did a little  dance before slipping  my TOMS on.

Vics pov.

"Im straightening  my hair" jaime sung. While i strummed my guitar.

"Oooooh straightening my hair" he started to use the flat iron  as a mic. Mike  told  us to hurry cause  he wanted  get good parking space.

It was a home game.  Jaime  put the finishing  touches  on his hair and i gradded my jean vest and red snap back and headed out to mikes car.

KELLIN pov

"I don't  wanna go over there  with the heteros. They nasty. " i made a disgusted  face from the back seat of jacks car. We where on our  way to the game but they waited  to tell me that it wasn't  a home game.

"I dont either but  oli's meeting us there." Alex  said  from the passengers side.

When we got  there, there was already people  hanging out in the parking lot. I saw a boy and a girl makeing out.  Jack saw it too and made really  loud  gagging  sounds.