Camden meadows

"Aww vic look at this crib! Its lavender with pink butter files..i wish we had somewhere to put it."  Kellins head was layed in my lap on the couch  while he looked at parenting magazines.

"Yeah thats nice baby"  i took another sip of my beer while focusing on the game.

"You're not even listening"

"I am"

"What did i just say?"

"You said you wish we had somewhere to put that lavender crib." I smiled at him, he mumbled i hate you.

" we'll have some where to put it." I said.

"Where? My room isnt big enough and i want kellic to have her own room."

"Whose kellic?"

"Our babies name isn't  it you cute ? Its our names put together. kellin,Vic..kellic"

"No, thats not happening." Kelling mummbled somthing. Before i got up from the couch to get my laptop.

"what are you doing?" Kellin asked, i ignored him and unlocked the screen before i sat back on the couch.

"look" i turned the screen to face him. He looked hard at it kinda confused "Its an apartment?"

"Yeah..in camden meadows."

"Ok? Why are you showing me this?"

I Reached over and pointed to somthing on the screen.

"Ok It says sold thats not tellin why im looking at th-" then realization hit."Oh my god..you didnt.." he cover his mouth with his hand.

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh god..that's our place?  You bought us an apartment in camden meadows?"

"Well its a town house..but yeah, i wanted to be a real family ya know? "

"Awww vicky mouse!!" Kellin jumped on top of me kissing me all over my face.

"Whoa ok" 

"How did you afford that? camden meadows is reaally reaally nice."

" i uh used some of my college money."

"Why.."

"You and the baby are my main priority, im going to try my best to give both of you the world." Kellin cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"I Love You" he mumbled  through the kiss. 

"When do we move in?" He asked after pulling away.

"My stuff is already there i had mike and jaime take it, all we got to do is get your things and we can be there before the baby's born."

"You're perfect." 

~~~~Few hours later~~~~

Vic  took me to go see our soon to be home and its soo nice. It has two bedrooms, both upstairs and one bathroom down stairs. We'll have to get furniture for the kitchen and living room and stuff but i really wanna paint and decorate the baby room first.

"Its soo pretty" i looked a room the empty bedroom that is going to be me and vics.

"Yeah, its pretty great." Vic looked around smiling to himself."after the babys born we start a whole new life.. just me and you" he wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck.  "Yep" i said "just me and you..and jack and alan and alex and mike and jaime.."

"Shut up"

"Hater."

After looking at the new apartment we headed how but not before stopping at cold stone..cold stone is love.

~~~~~~~~~~
Im slacking i feel like this is starting (or continuing) to suck.
Anyway...
This is ending very soon. Like i already wrote the ending ill just decide when I'll post it .