the shower of babies.

Fetus mike ⬆➡

~~~~~~

"VIC! YOUR MILK SHAKES ARE BRINGING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!" I yelled at him from the patio.

He was playing soccer with my cousins in the back yard SHIRTLESS i mite add.  Hes hair was messy and kinda wet from sweat, It was hott.

He looked at me an wink before flashing me that amazing smile and continued playing.

This baby shower was supposed to be just me and my friends but mother turned it into a freaking family reunion.  Everyone was here cousins, uncels, aunts etc.

My aunt christina was here which suprised me cause my mom hates her cause she brags and brags about her kids, her job  and her life and other shit no onecares about.

"Well, Andy just got accepted to 5 out of state colleges and 2 scholarships" aunt Christina went on talking about precious andy, my older cousin that everyone loves and adores.  Hes fucking perfect it makes me sick.

My friend's where here too which i was really excited about accept for alan but he'll  be here, he said he's  bringing his boyfriend so we can  FINALLY meet him.

"Ok open this one now" alex basically forced his gift into my lap.  I opened the bag and pulled out some really cute baby toys, clothes ya know usual stuff. Except  one baby shirt that folded with a pink bow tied around it.

"Untie it !" Alex said in anticipation. So i did and and unfolded it

"alex .... why?" The damn shirt said 'sexican'.  He just laughed and said he couldnt help it.

I got like a shirt load of diapers. Like the ones that come in the boxes. Besides my annoying  family  everything was going great my uncle was BBQing and there was music, and you know me and jack had to twerk when anaconda  came on. My other uncle  was taking hella pictures. 

"You're  beautiful " vic whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek, Butterflies erupted in my stomach, i saw my cousin watching  us. 

"Hi, im andy..kellins cousin" he came up to us and shook his hand. Im already  annoyed.  "Hey im vic." I Gave andy a dirty look as him and vic talk for a while.

I decided to walk over to where the food was grab the family sized box of cheese its. As i was stuffing my face i looked over to the gate saw tony  talking to some guys ive never seen before. I walk over there

"Hello...intruders" i said to the two boys. One had very spikey hair with a blond streak and the other one was tall as hell and skinny with brown hair.

"Oh kellin  this is my brother and best friend Mike and jaime" vic appeared out of nowhere. I made an O with me mouth and nodded.

"Kellin Alan's here!" Jack yelled. Alan came over to where i was with a tall skinny guy. "AUSTIN?" Vic said sounding shocked.

"..hey v-vic...mike jaime." He awkwardly waved.  I swear if i see one more uninvited guest.  "Excuse us alan." Vic smiled at alan, he nodded  and i took him over to the table  where  jack and alex where, tony was behid us.

" what are they talking about?" Alex asked.

" i dont know" i rolled my eyes cause hes fucking nosey.

"Baby girl names..go!" Jack said trying to change the subject which just leaded to a debate over names.

By the time vic, austin,mike and Jaime came back we were discussing boy names.

"ITS MY BABY, IM HAVING IT SOO I DECIDE  HIS NAME." i stood up and yelled.

"Ok but why beatus? Thats soo weird." Alex  asked.

"Why are you such a hater alex?"  I asked him.

"Bitc--"

"What about Pablo?" Vics friend jaime suggested cutting alex off. 

" the baby should have a traditional mexican name " jaime added before laughing. 

The party was dieing down and my family  was all leaveing but  vic and i's friends stayed outside talking,laughing And joking around. Jack lit the fire pit and we all sat around it when it was getting dark.  Alex was curled up with jack and so was alan and Austin.  Vic sat me in his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I could sooo get used  to this.

____________
Update soon

Thanks for the  suggestions guys but NO twins 

How much would  you hate me if kellin had a miscarriage