never alone cause I've got you.

We pulled up to my house in a bayside,  a 20 min drive from brice point. Me and kellin were  sitting in the car the only sound was kellin shaking the pixie stix in his mouth.

" kellin, i think  i should do this myself. Its gonna be alot for them to take. Me  being gay and expecting  a child, i dont even know where to start!.. i think i should take you home, you need to relax  this is alot for you to take in too."i stared my car and pulled out of th drive way and headed back to kellins before giving him a reassuring kiss.

°°°°

After i dropped of kellin  i went straight home.  On the way there i tried  to mentally  prepare myself  for what was about to go down.

"Soo i got this guy pregnant...ugh no" i practiced what i was gonna say in my head.

"Ok vic..this is it. " i said to myself as i got out of the car and walked through the front door.

My parents, mike and jaime where all sitting on the couch watching a movie. All my preparation and self motivational talk was out the window. I started to just come out an say it but what would that result in ?  Would they be evenmore mad? Will they be mad at all? Well of course they will be mad vic..what a stupid qestion.

"mom, dad ?"

My mom looks at me giving me her full attention  my dad on the other hand makes a noise telling me i have his  attention but his eyes dosent leave the screen.

I toke a deep breath."..guess whos gonna be grandparent?" I did that open mouth smile that micheal hates.

"Vic no, you're kidding. .please dont say these  things to me!"  My moms eyes went wide as she searched  my face for some sign that i was joking.

Micheal and jaime  was staring at me first in shock and confusion  then realization.

"You got knocked up that kellin guy?!?" Mike yelled.

" GUY?!?! what the fuck is he talking about!?!" My dad shot up from the couch and started coming towards me, rage written all over his face.

"Uhmph" i groaned. My dad  had me pinned against the door, fear rose in me, there was a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"What is he talking about!" It was more of a comment then a qestion. Suddenly  he threw me on the floor. I hit the ground with a thud.

"Victor stop!" My mother yelled.

"Dad what are you doing! "

"Micheal, vivian stay out of this!"  My dad commanded.

---3rd person---

Vics father was steaming, he  was filled with rage and disappointment. 

Vic was terrified, he wasn't expecting his father to react like this.

"Da-dad ..listen to me, i --"

"SHUT UP!, so you're  gay now?! Huh?!? You got a faggot pregnant? gonna have mpreg freaks !!--"

" THAT'S  ENOUGH! " micheal yelled grabbing his dad  away from his older brother.

Vics mother started crying hysterically and jaime was  trying to calm her down. 

" GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!"  Vics father roared.

"Victor please dont" vivian cried.

"Dad.." vic said heart broken as he picked himself off the floor.

But his father was serious.

"Fine ill leave but i promise you wont see me again or your grandchild" with  those last words  vic got in his car was off.

Vics pov.

I was speeding down the street, heading to only family  that i know will accept me-tony.

I pulled up to tonys and knocked on the door.

"..vic?..wha-what are you doing here?" My aunt mariah  asked opening the door. I tried  to answer  her without crying but  that failed.

"My dad kicked me out because i got my b-boyfriend pregnant " 

"Oh sweetie come in" she opened the door wider to let me inside.  "Are you hungry? sleepy? You can sleep in tonys room or the couch turns into a bed of you prefer that." She was so sweet and caring tony was soo lucky.

"No im ok...wheres tony?" 

"Upstairs imma cook you somthing you're  too skinny," 

I chuckled and headed upstairs.  "Tony?" I knocked on his door. He opened it wearing  tmnt pajama pants and a all time high shirt (see picture) , the first thing he did was hug me and i really needed it.

"Kellin told me you where telling your parents its ok you can live here."

He assumed i got licked out i mean i did put still. I started crying in his arms and he just let me.

-----

Dont know why that was in 3 person.....

I love you guys comments btw.