Epilogue

Dear piece of paper that Dylan wrote on five years ago, and that I'm writing on the back of,

The apocalypse changed LA, and I don't think it was for the better. Lots of people had died from being hunted by freaks, or by being freaks themselves. The government detained a few zombies to examine them, and they never came up with an answer for the problem. Not that we need to know.

The oil drills are completely gone. Obliterated. Permanently. So much of the California coast had been destroyed from the fires. Dylan and Peyton's house had been completely leveled. Not that they cared much, because they moved in with us. The boys and I decided to donate a lot of money to the government to fix up LA, and now, five years later, the city is finally back up to its best. I've never been more proud of myself.

Dylan's father was caught and put in jail. Jace showed up at our house, but we called the police and Dylan filed reports on his abusive nature. Jonah gave up on his crush on Dylan, he's now dating some other girl and they're very happy together.

Zach and Peyton have been going strong, but they're only 22 now. Wow, how time flies. Dylan and I are also going strong; we're both 24. I've had the pleasure of calling Dylan my girlfriend for five years, and hopefully by the end of this evening, I can call her my fiancé. Wish me luck!

Sincerely,

Corbyn Matthew Besson

OH MY GOD. ITS DONE. HOLY MOLY. SECOND BOOK FINISHED! thank you so much to everyone who voted and read and enjoyed every chapter, i literally cannot thank you enough.

check out my other books:
Side By Side~Daniel Seavey [completed]
In My League~Jonah Marais

that's all folks! love ya💖