Chapter 6

I thought about the past few days, I had not slept.My wings drooped more than usual, I could hardly keep my ears up. I began walking on all fours with my paws, paw tail dragged itself along the floor, and I could not fly. It seemed like I was worse here than I was at the place. I hurled myself onto the roof, my broken rib became more noticable, and it was hard to breath. 

I looked down seeing a white van approaching the mansion. Trying to ignore it, I looked at the  forest, but it came closer. A man in a suit walk toward the door. Peter and Charles answered the door. 

"Charles Xavier, you are suspected of stealing P-A1" The man said. I looked at my leg, how could I  forget that number. 

"I believe there has been a mistake, I don't even know who P-A1 is." Charles replied. I lifted my wings and glided into the agent. I looked at Peter, and back at the van. Officers flooded out of the back. Peter put his goggles on and took out all of the agents in the twitch of a tail.

"Thanks Peter" Charles said. Peter didn't look up from the ground, his usual blushing look was absent, was it only when Firefly  said stuff like that. 

I looked around making sure there were no more agents. I raised my ears and felt minor movement, I growled, moving closer to the van.

"Penny..." I heard Charles say.

I moved slowly, getting closer, I felt their pulse in my ear.

"Penny!" Peter screamed out.