Chapter 7

I woke up in a room, unable to move anything, either out of tiredness, or something else. Hank was in the room, when I finaly sat up, I tried to ask, but I couldn't talk. I held my throat tightly. I remembered the liquid, Yellow, vile liquid.

Hank held out a glass of a liquid substance.

"This will help with your voice" He said. 

I backed away slowly like I had been approached my a monster, scientists are monsters. Hank walked back out of the room and Peter came in holding the liquid substance, he seemed sad, and his eyes looked down at the needle. 

I cautiously drank the liquid.

"She's still alive." I said my voice slightly hoarse. For once Peter smiled, it was something I know Firefly would smile at, knowing that he's happy.

Running on all fours I went towards the main door. Something always stopped me in my tracks.

"Charles, please..." Peters voice was shaky behind the doors.

"Peter we don't have all of the xmen, and we have other problems, Firefly isn't one of them right now" Charles said in a soft tone.

"I want to try out for the xmen" I said standing tall, with my wings high.

"God, child, what did you hear?" Charles said sounding breathless.

"I'm two years younger than Peter" I said.

"Ok what can you do?" Charles said.

He lead me out side into the grass, I showed no fear of the grass. I raised my wings and flew, then dived down in front of him. I shapeshifted into the blue-silver fox, and shifted back. Running away from him, I clenched my fists, closed my eyes, opened them with an blue aura glowing around me.

With the slightest twitch of a tail, my eyes glowed silver with blue limbal rings. A large circle around me went up in blue flames.

Walking back over to him my eyes returned back to their light brown color. He grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed the fire until it went out.

"How was that for a mythic?" I asked him.

"Ok, your in, for now" he said.