Chapter 9(Sorry skipped a chapter, read next chapter first)

Running through grass, feels like freedom now. All alone at 11:00am with Peter and Firefly. Why stop at grass though? The grass turned into forest, sweet forest scents. Running further,  and further. Tripping over a rock, and cutting my fore paw. I was going face-first into more dagur-like rocks. Closing my eyes waiting for the tidal wave of pain. A furry paw grasped my neck and dragged me higher, and higher into the sky. I opened my eyes to see the tree growing further away.

"Penny?" I could hear Firefly calling my name from down below, but if I were to yell, it would be of no use.

Firefly's P.O.V.

I looked around the forest, she has to be here somewhere. 

"If anyone's going in it's me." Peter said blocking the forest path.

"I can't lose you again." I walked past him. 

"Penny!" I yelled. No reply.

"No." Peter said again. He lectured me on why I shouldn't go out there, and all that useless junk.

"Uh, Peter." I said. He turned around slowly. Penny was climbing down a tall tree, her eyes silver, and her wings on fire, lit up with blue flames. She growled at us, slivering down like a snake hunting it's prey. It's helpless, defensless, mutant rats.

Peter's P.O.V.

I couldn't risk losing her to Penny. Looking at Penny though, it were as if she were in a transe. Someone who was once so innocent. Someone whos teeth chattered out of fear, had become so powerful and terrifying.

I stood infront of Firefly guarding her.

"Penny, this isn't you" I said. The snake like mythic slithered down further.

Penny's P.O.V.

I climbed down the tree. Down below, two figures stood. They yelled words at me, but each fraise dissolved into nothing. I stood infront of them, I couldn't risk losing him again. Two figures who could kill him. Two blurred figured that meant nothing, nothing at all.

Silver hair, everything was blurred, all I could make out was silver hair. I thrashed my head, back and forth. Like a helpless little mythical, locked inside an awful place.

"Peter...?" Everything cleared. His breathing slowed.

"We have to get you to Charles." He said. Firefly watched nervously from behind Peter.

"Maybe Bullet was right, that's what Mythics are, harm. Whatever I did to you, I deserve to die. A.W.T.O.K. was just trying to protect the world from me, from death." I said.

Peter held my neck and within a second, I was sitting in front of Charles.

"Charles, I think she was in some sort of transe." Peter said, his expression was clear as ice, he was afraid I  would kill Firefly.

"She is fine, she is trying to protect someone. I'm not quite sure what his name is though."

"his." Peter repeated. A growl escaped my throat.

"His..." Charles said.