II

The next day, both Kim's were seated on Jisoo's bed (because she claimed that only god knew what kind of things had been done on Jennie's) in her hotel room as they waited for their breakfast to be brought to them.

They were by no means spoiled brats, but the younger Kim's situation called for an urgent 'girls talk' and they needed privacy for such meeting.

So Jennie told her everything. Their meeting, how she had willingly taken a complete stranger back to her hotel room, how the stranger had proven to be so good in bed she'd given her a new definition of the word 'satisfaction' and 'pleasure', their adventurous skinny-dip on the pool later into the night, and also how she had woken up to an empty bed this morning.

Jisoo listened dutifully as she revealed her story and Jennie felt like she could go on forever talking about the mysteriously captivating stranger with her. There was nobody else in this planet earth that she trusted more than the girl.

They both knew about the other even more than the other knew about themselves. After all, it was not for nothing that they had been friends since forever.

"So, she's just... poof, gone without a trace?" the older Kim asked.

Jennie nodded. "Yeah," she said with a pout.

"Did you not ask for her number last night?"

She shook her head.

"Do you even know her name?"

She thought about it for a few second before shaking her head one more time.

Jisoo face-palmed herself. "So you're telling me that you slept with someone, had the best sex you've ever had in your life, had your first skinny-dipping experience ever, and you didn't even think of asking her name? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't know, Chu!" Jennie threw her hands up in defense. "It just didn't cross my mind! My brain was half-dead, okay?!"

But Jisoo just couldn't accept it. "So whose name were you calling when you're done, then? The name is the most important, Jennie Kim. Otherwise, the sex would just be awkward," the red-hair said matter-of-factly.

Jennie looked down embarrassed and her puffy cheeks grew even redder at the mention of her climax that she still remembered quite vividly.

"Oh god, I can't even with you. I know what's crossing your mind now, Jennie Kim. Don't you fucking dare say a thing. I'm so done with this convo," Jisoo complained and put her palm up in front of the other girl's face, emphasizing her statement.

Right on cue, the bell to her hotel room rang and she leaped off the bed to rush for the door while Jennie was left shaking her head at her overdramatic friend.

A while later, Jisoo called for her best friend after the hotel staff had taken their leave and they were left alone once again.

"JEN, FOOD'S HERE!" she yelled.

Jennie crunched her face and she answered to the girl's calling by getting off the bed and walking to the living room to join her food-obsessed best friend.

"You could've just called me normally for once, you know. I swear the whole hotel must've known that we've just had our foods delivered now," Jennie grumbled as she took a seat on one of the sofas there.

The other girl just shrugged her shoulders, uncaring. "I know. I just don't want to. Besides, I'm eating chickens. I don't care," she said.

Jennie shook her head again and she grabbed her breakfast tray to put it on her lap. Who the hell ate fried chicken and rice for breakfast?