Oɴᴇ

_____

_____

Jongho had called Eunha over to his house for dinner tonight. It would be the first time in three years, since the two started dating, that she would have a dinner date with him to meet his father.

Eunha turned her car into his driveway seeing another car that looked exactly like her mother's. Eunha concluded that it was hers after seeing the license plate.

'Wow, did Jongho really go all out and invite my mom over?' She thought to herself as she parked her car, turning off the engine.

Eunha quickly took off her seatbelt, grabbed her things before clicking the car doors locked, and headed towards the front door.

The moment she stepped up the last stair to Jongho's porch, the door swung open. Jongho greeted Eunha with a hug and kissed her cheek. "Baby, next time don't be late. I was getting worried~"

She broke into a smile and rolled her eyes playfully. "I got here just a minute later Jongie. I actually left a little earlier since I heard traffic was a complete and utter mess, and it was."

Jongho pulled back a little and looked back at her with a concerned look. "Ah, if I knew my dad was going to be making the dinner himself, then I would've come picked you up."

Eunha shook her head and pecked his pouted lips. "No it's okay, I'm here now aren't I?"

He blushed and stroked her head. "You are~"

"Well then, let's have ourselves a nice dinner date." Eunha insisted while tilting her head slightly into Jongho's touch.

Jongho nodded with an adoring smile. "Okay, let's go inside." He led her inside his house while holding her hand.

The aroma of foods Eunha recognized hit her senses as the two neared the kitchen. "Mmh, it smells like your dad is a great cook."

Jongho chuckled and gently gave her hand a squeeze. "Yeah, he's pretty good. He's the one that has helped me cook delicious meals for you."

They both turn the corner and enter the kitchen. Eunha and Jongho see their parents talking and smiling at one another when the two walk in. Jongho looks at Eunha and she looks back at him. "This is a good sign." Jongho told her, implying the future of his relationship with Eunha.

Eunha smiled widely and hummed softly in agreement, confirming to herself that Jongho did, in fact, set this up.

Jongho brought her up to their parents by the stove. "Dad, I'd like you to meet Eunha." He told his father with one of the brightest smiles Eunha had ever seen on his face.

Eunha's mother turned to see her daughter and then down at her fingers intertwined with Jongho's. She gave Eunha what looked like a knowing half smile, which surprised her.

Jongho's dad turned his head and gave a friendly smile to Eunha. "It's nice to finally get to meet you Eunha. I'm glad that you could join us for dinner."

She bowed and returned the smile. "Likewise, Mister Choi~"

The older man nodded and turned to Jongho. "I'll call you to dinner when it's ready."

"Okay dad." Jongho nodded back quickly and took Eunha to his room.

Eunha had been in Jongho's room so many times that it almost felt like her own; "second home" to be exact. She found her usual spot on the bed and put her belongings to the side of it. Jongho joined her in bed and settled down, ready to cuddle. Eunha scooted into his arms and rested there. He closed his eyes and took in her scent. "So, what do you think of my dad?"

"He seems like a cool person, but he also kind of looks like you so of course he is." She poked his chest and laughed into it.

"Aww babyyy~" He smiles against her hair. "By the way, your mom seems like a sweet woman, like you. Maybe today your lips are sweet too~"

Eunha tilts her head up. "Wanna try?" Jongho nods and kisses her gently.

"How are they?" She asks mid-kiss.

"Perfect~" Jongho takes her bottom lip between his teeth, sucking gently before letting go.

**Brief suggestive activity starting here. Not smut!**

"Oh yeah?" Eunha climbs on his lap, saddling him.

"Yeah~" Jongho holds her waist and kisses her again, this time slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Eunha lay upon his chest, kissing him for awhile and gripping his shoulders before pulling back. Her hips hesitantly moved against his. "Is this okay love?"

"Yes, just nothing more." He thrusted up against Eunha's middle, eyes hooded.

"G-Got it~" She grinds up against her boyfriend and attaches her lips back to his.

**End of suggestive scene**

"DINNER!!" Jongho's dad calls from the lower floor.

Eunha would have jumped off Jongho's lap at the sudden yell from the bottom of the stairs if it wasn't for his grip on her sides. "Ahhhhh dinner is ready! Dinner is ready!" Eunha repeated clearly spooked.

Jongho laughed at his freighted girlfriend and hugged her to his chest. "I know baby, shhhh~"

She pouts. "You meanie. Could have warned me that your dad was extra like that."

Jongho acted out a pretend yawn. "I was lazy."

"You better not sleep tonight babe-" Eunha stuck her tongue out at Jongho getting out of bed and pulling him with her down the stairs.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨