Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

_____

_____

Eunha wakes up the next morning to the smell of her favorite breakfast. For a moment she was convinced that she was laying in Jongho's bed. She also thought that Jongho was cooking in the kitchen as he would do on some weekends while his dad was on a business trip overseas and she had come over as a result.

Not being the case, Mingi enters the room as Eunha sits up. "I made breakfast Eunnie." He places a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go eat?"

She nods and pushes the comforter off of her body, Mingi scooping her into his arms. "You're so warm baby." He nuzzles his cheek against her messy hair.

"And you're freezing~" She begins tickling his abdomen through his loose-fitting shirt.

Mingi squirms away from her touch. "Ahahaha I'm sorry I'll make it up to you."

Eunha takes this chance to jokingly act more like higher authority, crossing her arms, tilting her head at the tall boy. "How?"

"We can cuddle under the blankets later. I'll even warm up a blanket in the dryer."

"...And?" She steps closer to Mingi.

"And, I love you." He cooed cupping her cheeks.

Eunha laughs softly, her expression softening. "Love you too Mingi~"

"...I want to try kissing you for real." Mingi admits running a thumb over the girl's bottom lip.

Eunha gets flustered lowering her head. "Oh, well, I haven't exactly brushed my teeth yet Mingi... I don't want to ruin your first real kiss..."

"During cuddle time then?"

"Alright.."

*Time Skip*

"I'm putting a blanket in the dryer for later right now." Mingi changes the settings on the mentioned machine with an excited grin.

Eunha freezes before her chopsticks pinching the food between them could reach her mouth. "Sounds good Mingi~" She answers less enthusiastically than she expected her voice to sound.

After getting his food, Yunho sits beside the girl that remained quiet. "Are you okay, Eunha?" Yunho asks noticing her slightly puzzled state at the kitchen bar table.

Eunha immediately gets attentive of the question Yunho asked her. "Yes, yes! Would you look at this meal? Mingi made it~ I have such a thoughtful boyfriend!"

Yunho gasps putting a hand over his mouth. "You're dating already?"

"Yep..." Eunha's voice trails off.

"Mm. Well congratulations Eunha, I'm happy for you guys." Yunho flashes her a bright smile and begins to eat.

Eunha nods at Yunho's positive response, smiling back.

*Time Skip*

During cuddle time Mingi's body easily enveloped around Eunha's. The promised make out session happened in the embrace. Near the end, the kisses grew longer and more desperate in which Eunha pulled away first needing air.

The two then watched each other silently, admiring the facial features of the other. Mingi smiled happily, brushing back the strands of hair that dared fall into Eunha's face as he stroked her head. "Eunha, you're so beautiful inside and out. I want you to know that. Never forget it." Mingi admitted genuinely, pupils dilated.

"Oh my gosh Mingi, so sudden. Thank you." She smiled slightly.

"Mm well I have wanted to say it for so long. It's just that I c-"

Eunha immediately frowns putting her index finger to his lips. "Shhh, don't worry about it. But can I ask you something?"

Mingi nods before Eunha drops her index finger and continues. "So, I hate to ask this, it's just that I'm wondering, um, are you taking this relationship seriously?"

Mingi's mouth falls open as his eyebrows knit together clearly hurt. "What do you mean? Of course I am."

Eunha sighs. "I don't know... Did Jongho tell you about me and him at all? Our relationship?"

Mingi averts his eyes to the velvet fabric of the blanket, guilt setting in his stomach. "...He did, why?"

"I want you to be yourself Mingi, please~ I want to forget as much as possible, you know? Well of course you wouldn't know, what am I saying..? I'm your first girlfriend."

Mingi's eyes gloss over with tears, but Eunha doesn't notice by the way he keeps his face hidden. "I'm sorry. Just tell me what you want from me."

Eunha shakes her head. "It doesn't work like that. Naturally we need to find what works for us in a relationship."

"Oh... Sorry." Mingi closes his eyes letting any tears that escaped saturate his lashes.

An unsettling silence fills the room.

Eunha squirms out of his arms regretting even saying anything. "I'm going to go see what Yunho is up to."

"Okay Eunnie~" Eunha pecks Mingi's exposed neck hesitantly before she leaves. Walking down the hall to Yunho's room she blinks back forming tears.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨