Tᴡᴏ

_____

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_____

Eunha and Jongho join their parents for dinner downstairs, the table already set to start eating.

Eunha's mom sat in her seat and Jongho's dad came up to her, whispering something into her ear. It made her laugh into her hands and fan her face. "Thank you~" She cooed. He hummed and poured water into her glass.

Eunha sat across from Jongho and looked at him with a confident smile. Their parents got along so well. It would be too easy for Jongho to propose within the next month.

Jongho's dad poured water into the three other glasses before putting the pitcher away and sitting himself opposite of Eunha's mom.

After a prayer, the four eat their share of the evening's meal quietly until Eunha speaks up. "Jongho said that you helped him make meals for our dates. In addition to this, those were really good, so thank you Mister Choi."

"Ah, well, it's always a pleasure Eunha..." Mister Choi responded awkwardly with his words trailing off.

"You look just like your father Jongho. The genes carried over well." Eunha's mom smiled sweetly at the young boy before looking to his dad. "Do you think so?"

"Of course bab- Our babies both were gifted." The man laughed and sipped his water. "I'm going to get ice for this." He said pointing to his cup and leaving the room.

"Thanks mom for coming here for dinner, via Jongho's invitation. I'm glad to see you getting along with his dad. It means so much." Eunha explained from the bottom of her heart holding her mom's hand over the table.

"I don't understand-" Her mom began.

Jongho raised an eyebrow. "Wait what? I thought you asked her over with you Eun-"

Jongho's dad returned with his ice water... And a small velvet box. "Kids, thank you for being here for this. Tonight I would like to ask Yoojung something special."

Eunha gasped as Jongho's dad got on one knee next to her mom's chair. "Yoojung, I really want to enjoy life with you by my side always. Will you marry me?" Jongho's dad asked with hopeful eyes.

"O-Oh my gosh!! (Jongho's Dad's name), yes I will!!" Yoojung answered in her shocked state.

Eunha pushes away from the table and runs out of the room. Jongho follows her with a queasy stomach.

"Baby..." That's all Jongho could say, not knowing how to swallow the most recent chain of events.

Eunha grabbed her bag and coat from inside Jongho's room and went around Jongho just getting in himself. He catches Eunha's wrist before she is out of reach. "Honey, talk to me."

"Jongho, I need some time alone to think." Her head was racing with tears streaming down her reddening cheeks.

"I was going to propose in about a week for your birthday, but I think I should do this now." Jongho spoke frantically attempting to softly pull Eunha back into his room.

Eunha shook her head standing her ground. "Babe, we can't be doing this. There is no way they're going to let up and sympathize for us!! Did you see what just happened?!!"

Jongho sighs defeatedly, running his free hand through his hair. "We got together first, I know it."

"STILL, your dad literally just proposed to my mom, Jongho!!! He doesn't give a flying crap about us!!!"

"Don't you DARE say that about my dad!!!" Jongho screamed soon regretting it.

Eunha fell down to her knees shivering and tried to pull from her boyfriend's grip. "Let me go!!"

Jongho gets on his knees and holds Eunha in a tight hug, placing a hand on the back of her head to pull her to his chest. "No, I'm sorry I'm sorry honey. I-I just lost it."

"B-B-Baby..." Eunha whimpered, wrapping her arms around him just as tight. "I-I love you..."

"I love you too."

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨

Bɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ // Cʜᴏɪ Jᴏɴɢʜᴏ FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें