Tʜʀᴇᴇ

_____

_____

It was wedding day, not for Eunha and Jongho, but their parents. Jongho and Eunha switched mindsets leading up to today and so seeing as marriage wasn't much of an option for them in the future anymore, Jongho broke up with Eunha the week before this wedding morning.

Eunha knew that she couldn't fight with her mother about this. She would use the "You should honor your mother's decision" or "Respect your elder" phrase again. However, Eunha was going to use passive aggressiveness to her advantage the most she could.

With Jongho it was almost the same answers by his dad. His father would say, "You two love each other so you would make perfect siblings." and, "Don't you want your dad to be happy?". Jongho couldn't help but support his father on his special day.

Hopelessly, Eunha texted Jongho from the bride dressing room.

_____

** 💝Jongho🍎 changed
"🥰Eunha💍" to "Eunha" **

Eunha: Baby I'm scared

Eunha: I never wanted this

Eunha: My mom won't listen

Eunha: I can't smile today
Read 8:36am

💝Jongho🍎: I know how hard it is

💝Jongho🍎: I'm not feeling well about this myself
Read 8:38am

Eunha: Can we just stay together in secret
Read 8:38am

💝Jongho🍎: It would not be right

💝Jongho🍎: I don't want to disobey the marriage
Read 8:39am

_____

Eunha starts for the double doors of the bride changing room.

"Hey sweetie, you still haven't put on your dress! Come here right now!" Her mother called as her friends helped with her own wedding dress. Yet, Eunha walked out anyway, texting Jongho back.

_____

Eunha: THEY DISOBEYED US JONGHO
Read 8:42am

💝Jongho🍎: But morals Eunha, they are important to me too
Read 8:43am

Eunha: Baby stop it I'm coming to see you right now. Meet me in the grooms' hall
Read 8:44am

_____

Jongho adjusted the tie around his neck reading Eunha's text. "I'll be back in a moment father.." Jongho told his dad with a small sad smile before leaving the room.

Eunha stood against the wall beside the doors to the groom changing room still in her street casual clothes. She turns to look at her ex. Jongho closed the door behind him. "You wanted to talk." He said more as a statement than a question.

She cups Jongho's cheeks in her hands, tears filling her eyes. "This doesn't have to be the end of us." She reasoned putting up a weak fight.

Jongho shuddered at Eunha's touch, closing his eyes. "What do we do then? It's wrong to be romantic as siblings."

Eunha let out a shaky breath as the situation set in harder than it has. "Kiss me...one last time...make it count..."

Jongho opened his now tear-filled eyes staring down at Eunha. "I can't—"

"You can, while we are at least still friends." Her arms wrapped around his neck. "Please..."

Jongho took a deep inhale and pressed his lips to Eunha's. His hands gripped her sides and pulled her against his body.

The kiss was more or less them crying together while kisses valued as the last of their "I love you"s and embrace as comfort against the winning harsh world.

Eunha's phone vibrated in her back pocket and she quickly reached back to get it and threw it somewhere on the floor behind her, continuing to kiss Jongho. He was the only one who mattered right then; until Jongho's dad came out to take his son away from Eunha until the ceremony began.

*Time Skip*

Eunha stood with the rest of the bridesmaids in her dress and avoided looking at Jongho for the rest of the event.

Eunha fought back tears seeing her mom and Jongho's dad become an official married couple. The cruel reality made her stomach churn. She could never be with Jongho. She could just be a good, supportive sister to him.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨