Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

_____

_____

The step-siblings had recovered their romantic relationship again and were now cuddling, actually watching the last hour of the movie.

Eunha was laying on Jongho's chest between his legs with his arms wrapped around her, holding his hands. She ran her thumb over his knuckles loving their bumpy sensation. Jongho had placed his chin atop her head gradually losing himself in the plot of the movie when his phone rang.

Jongho reaches for his phone just barely being able to reach it. He accepts the call and puts the phone to his ear. "Dad?"

"Yes Jongho. So we're planning to go out for dinner tonight. Can you two be ready to go in twenty minutes?"

Eunha looks up at Jongho. "What's going on?"

"Just a second dad." Jongho mutes the call to answer the clueless girl below him. "Do you think you'll want to come to dinner with our parents? They're leaving in twenty minutes." He asks quietly.

She nods. "Yes, that's good."

Unmuting the phone Jongho answers. "Yes we can. We'll see you soon." He ends the call after a simple exchange of 'bye' to his dad. "Eun, you know where your makeup is right? To help cover the bruise?"

"Mhm, don't worry honey~" She kisses his cheek and gets out of their cuddles to retrieve makeup from the box next to the dresser.

Jongho sits up smiling until the situation hits him again making the boy frown. "Remember, you need to treat me as your stepbrother as soon as we leave this room."

"Right.." Eunha disappears into the bathroom within the room and starts applying makeup to hide her blemish.

*Time Skip*

"Table for four, please." Jongho's dad tells the waiter before they are taken to a booth in the dining area.

Same as the night of the proposal, the parents and children sit across from one another. However, the older man and woman seemed to be side eyeing their kids every so often in the thick silence- Until Jongho's dad asked Eunha a question. "Are you fitting in okay in Jongho's room? No problems?"

"Yes, thank you sir." Eunha smiles politely.

"Are you sure you don't want me to make arrangements so you both can have your own personal space? I could work something out." He questioned out of genuine concern.

Eunha shook her head. "No it's okay. Jongho has been a great step sibling to me so far."

Eunha's mom looks towards her stepson who nodded in agreement after catching her gaze. "I have been making sure that she settled in comfortably." Jongho added.

The father nodded and cleared his throat. "Alright, but I want to make something clear to the both of you. As your parents, we have decided that you two cannot have a romantic relationship. Will there be an issue?"

The younger adults stare at each other. Jongho answering first. "No, there won't-"

"Why? Why can't we? I just want to know, Mister Choi." Eunha chimed in.

"We will simply not tolerate it sweetheart, I'm sorry." Her stepdad said.

"And we know what is best for both of you. You don't want to be known as the sister and brother that date each other, do you?" Her mom suggested.

Eunha was getting agitated, bitting her slightly swollen lips from kissing Jongho earlier. "STEP, mom. STEPsister, STEPbrother." Her tone was stern with each syllable spoken.

Jongho's eyebrows furrowed. "Eunha, please stop it-"

"Honey, I'm truly sorry. It will get better I promise-" Reasoned the mother in a slightly panicked voice.

Eunha didn't care anymore. She was more than ready to speak her mind. "Better?! It has gotten worse! I WILL NOT let Jongho and I be disrespected. I mean good for you for getting married, but I'm starting to get upset because you won't let me be in a relationship with Jongho anymore."

Her mom sighed loudly. "It was a mutual agreement with his father and I. You need to respect that. Get outside more and find new guys to get to know-"

Eunha pushes out of her seat grabbing her bag. "I can't do this. I can't. Baby, let's go."

Jongho frowned and looked at his dad. "I'll try to get through to her. I'm so sorry."

Eunha bursts into tears. "You know what? Don't even follow me Jongho. Stay with those betrayers considering you are one." She leaves and doesn't look back, leaving Jongho to decide if it was worth following the girl or not.

Jongho turns his head to his dad and new stepmom. "...So, what did you all think about ordering?"

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨