Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

_____

_____

"Yunho is right. I want you to be happy anyways." Mingi admitted with a pained smile.

He had just agreed to break up with Eunha and his heart was hurting horribly bad at the moment. Understanding Mingi's current heavy emotions, Eunha answered carefully. "Thank you Mingi. I really owe you after the mess I've made."

"I'll be fine." Mingi replies keeping the forced smile. "Maybe go see Jongho again? He texted your phone while you were gone."

Eunha opens her phone and sees a single text from eight minutes ago.

---

Jongho: Eunha can you meet me today? I need to tell you something important away from the house.

---

Eunha looks up from her phone to Mingi. "Yes, I will."

*Time Skip*

Jongho met with Eunha at a nature park about halfway from both of their houses. The two found a bench on the trail and sat there together.

"So, what is it?" She asked assuming the worst, that he now had a new girlfriend.

"It's about my dad and your mom." He began.

"What about them? Did they divorce?"

Jongho leans back with folded arms and laughs dryly. "No no no. Hell, I wish they did now."

Eunha's eyes widen at his nonchalant attitude. "Jongho, what happened?"

"So, I heard yesterday that their marriage was 'forced' by the public."

Eunha always had a feeling the marriage was too rushed to be genuine, but that didn't stop her from feeling defeated. "What? Why?"

"My dad's business has a partnership with your mom's. They married to strengthen the partnership and bring in more investors resulting in more money."

Eunha cups his cheeks looking into his light brown, glimmering orbs. "All my respect is gone for them and I hope you understand that." She dips her head down towards their laps, her hands dropping to his shoulders. "They RUINED us Jong-ah. Over some damn business partnership?!"

*Flashback*

Eunha and Jongho's tongues are entangled within the kiss outside the groom's dressing room when Jongho's dad opens the door.

"Jongho--" His dad becomes flustered with panic and reaches for Jongho's arm, tugging on it once in grasp. "Son, I need you to come back inside now." Jongho pulls away from Eunha and pouts at the loss of her touch.

The girl steps back mentally sighing. "Yeah, I was just leaving."

Jongho's dad looks around the corner and down the hall as if he was expecting someone. Then he brings his attention back to Eunha with a courteous smile. "Good, because your mother wants to see you now."

There is an awkwardly intense silence before Jongho's father pulls his son back  into the groom's room.

During the wedding ceremony, Eunha noticed several seated guests that she hadn't recognized. They were sprinkled throughout the audience taking a whole newspress's worth of pictures with their phones. She wasn't in the mood to think too much about it though, so she disregarded it for the rest of the event.

*End of flashback*

Jongho hugs her waist and plants a kiss on top of her head. "I have a plan."

"What plan?"

"They don't know that I know about this fake marriage, and they have a meeting with each other's companies tonight. We can go there and put an end to their cheated money."

"Wow, okay, let's do it. And Jongho?"

"Hm?"

"Does that mean we can be together again? You have no idea how much I miss you."

Jongho grins upon the question. "Of course we can, my everything."

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨