Fᴏᴜʀ

_____

_____

Jongho and his dad helped move Eunha and her mom into their house after the married couple got back home from their honeymoon.

Due to the limited amount of bedrooms in the house, Eunha shared Jongho's room while their parents shared the master bedroom.

Eunha sat on her bed next to Jongho's as she watched Jongho carry in her box of clothes. She had wanted to help him, but Jongho insisted that he move all the heavy stuff instead.

At a time like this, she wished that she hadn't called this place her second home in the past, the nickname coming back to haunt her.

Jongho set the last box down and looked over at Eunha. He gave her a small smile. "All done."

"Yeah... Right..." Eunha let her head down, making Jongho sit down beside her and put his arms around her. Neither of them said anything for what felt like hours.

Jongho raises his head from Eunha's shoulder. "Hey, want to go to the arcade together? I meant to take you the day after the dinner..."

Eunha nods. "Okay, let's just get out of here." The two stand up from the mattress and she holds her hand out to Jongho. "Would it be too weird?"

He shakes his head and takes his hand in hers. Their parents cuddled in the living room watching a movie when the new step-siblings passed by to get to the front door. Getting the car keys, the two quickly left.

Jongho stopped at a traffic light when Eunha placed a hand on his thigh. He turns to look at her and notices she is looking out the window absentmindedly. "Eunha~"

She looked back and retracted her hand from his leg. "Sorry.. But Jongho..?"

He presses his foot down gently on the gas pedal as the light turned green. "Mm?"

"Can we not move on yet? I never have seen myself with anyone else but you for years now, so I need time..."

"Sure we can take some time. I feel the same way." Jongho let out a dry laugh and turned into a parking space. "We're here." Eunha got out the car after Jongho to see him walking to the passenger side, stopping in his tracks only to pout. "Just because I'm not your boyfriend doesn't mean I will be a mean brother that leaves you in the car to get out on your own."

"Are you sure? I see siblings mess with each other all the time." Eunha pokes Jongho in the side. "Oops, my finger slipped." A cheeky grin played on her lips.

"Oh, I see how it is.." Jongho smirks and pulls her towards the arcade place.

This time, they avoided the crane game and played the dance game with the arrow pads to step on.

"Oh my gosh imagine if someone learned the dance sequence to this game and did it at a party in the middle of the circle." Eunha joked as she tried to keep up with the arrows raining down the screen.

"That would be interesting. You would probably be the one to do it too." Jongho laughed a little too hard that he loses focus and starts missing the arrows. "Why did we put this on hard again???"

"I wanted to see you fail." Eunha snorted and continued to better her score.

Next was the co-op first person shooter.

"There! There to the left!" Eunha instructed hoping he would get the mutated creature on screen in time.

Jongho pulled the plastic trigger and held it, ultimately eliminating the final wave of creatures in the first level.

"Yes!" Eunha jumped and high fived Jongho's free hand. He couldn't help but smile back at her.

The two stopped playing games to buy ice cream. Without thinking, Jongho pays for a bowl for two. Still not comprehending his purchase, Jongho sits at a circle table across from Eunha, placing the dessert down.

Eunha rose an eyebrow. "We're sharing?" Jongho goes wide eyed at his subconscious action. "Oh! Sorry you can have it babe—"

Eunha gets saddened internally by the now slightly inappropriate nature of the name 'babe'. "No, no let's share. Spoon?"

Jongho holds up a single spoon. "I only got one..." Eunha stands up and gets another one, sighing out loud when she gets to the condiments' table.

This was not going to be an easy transition.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨