Nɪɴᴇ

_____

_____

Eunha woke up in Mingi's bed to find Mingi laying down beside her, holding her hand as he slept. She smiles at the sweet gesture and cuddles up next to him needing a bit more warmth.

Mingi's eyes open slowly and he looks over at Eunha. His eye smile says it all as he hugs Eunha into him and pulls the covers up to shield from the cool air conditioner. "Comfortable?" He asks.

She hums and closes her eyes again.

"If we wait long enough, Yunho will be the one who makes breakfast." Mingi giggles. "But then I would have to do the dishes later."

She laughs into the crook of Mingi's neck. "Joke's on you, huh?"

"Hey, you're supposed to be on my side."

"Am I now?" Eunha questions innocently.

"YES. Hm, you know what? Dishwasher duty could use another pair of hands..."

"Nooo I'm sorry."

"Fine~~" Mingi joked bittersweetly. "Wanna go shower?"

"Yeah, but I don't have any clean clothes."

Mingi runs his fingers through his hair shy. "You can wear one of my shirts. As for the other necessities, I'm not sure."

Eunha shakes her head. "I just moved into Jongho's house, I can easily get my stuff here since they are still in boxes. I just have to go back there..."

"I can come with you."

"Thanks. We can go after breakfast."

"Okay sure."

*Time Skip*

Eunha and Mingi explained everything to Yunho. Yunho wanted to be of help really badly, so he ended making breakfast and cleaning the dishes.

"It's nice seeing you again Eunha. Come to me if you need anything else!" Yunho shouted from the kitchen as the other two left.

Mingi drove Eunha back to the house, the ride being silent until he strikes up conversation. "I can just ask for your boxes as you wait here in the car."

Eunha holds onto the handle above the window with a frown. "I should stay in the car, shouldn't I?"

Mingi turns his SUV into the neighborhood too familiar to Eunha. "It depends if you're emotionally ready to talk to family. What do you think?"

"....I don't know. I already feel horrible leaving them, even if they did start to treat me bad."

Mingi parks in front of Jongho's house and turns to Eunha. "I'll go to the door first, then you can get out if you want to."

Eunha nods taking her hand from the handle above, her heart anxiously beating fast. "Our date is about to be so much fun~" She says to emphasize her thankfulness yet sad happiness that Mingi is helping her so much when he didn't need to.

"It WILL be fun, okay?" Mingi hesitantly leans over and kisses Eunha's cheek. "I'll be back."

A small smile breaks onto her lips. "I'll be here~"

Mingi exits the car and walks up the driveway, hands in his pockets. He was starting to feel awkward prying into family situations. Still, Mingi rings the doorbell and Jongho's dad answers.

"Well hello Mingi, what brings you here?" The older man asks holding a coffee mug in the hand not holding the door open.

"I'm here to collect Eunha's stuff upon request from her."

"Ah, you two must be dating happily. Why don't you come in and introduce yourself to her mom first? It's been awhile."

"Okay, and I'll keep my visit efficient." Mingi steps into the house and the door is closed behind him. Eunha sees this and lay back on the seat.

At the sudden open and close of the front door and increased chatter downstairs, Jongho peers outside from his bedroom window, identifying his old classmate Mingi's car. Eyeing the vehicle closer, he sees Eunha resting against the passenger seat. Jongho starts to panic even more looking back at the text that invaded his mind:

Eunha: No. We're done.

To add to the problem, he had to worry about Mingi now. And that was fact.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨