Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

_____

_____

Car karaoke had been a regular when Mingi first got his driver's license and drove around with friends, especially Eunha. Today hadn't been an exception.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!!!! THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!!! BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL YOU DONT KNOW OH OH!!!" Eunha holds a balled fist like a microphone to Mingi. "MINGI!!!"

"YOU DONT KNOW YOURE BEAUTIFUL!!!!" He sings at the top of his lungs stopped at a traffic light, getting confused looks from drivers in neighboring lanes.

"IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I CAN SEE!!" Eunha makes binoculars with her hands shaped around her eyes.

"YOULL UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPERATELY!!" Mingi sings back clasping his hands over his heart.

Eunha keeps her binoculars, looking at Mingi. "RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING AT YOU AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW OH OH!!!"

"YOU DONT KNOW YOURE BEAUTIFUL OH OH!!!" Mingi shakes his head to the lyrics as the light turns green making the car behind him beep. He screams in freight and quickly accelerates.

"THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!" Eunha laughs, placing a hand on Mingi's shoulder and turns down the blaring music a little. "Phew, that was good~"

Mingi smiles and takes Eunha's hand from his shoulder, intertwining her fingers with his own on his free hand. "It was, I missed it so much more than I thought."

Eunha blushes looking down at their joined hands. "My hand is really tiny compared to yours~"

"I can get use to it Eunnie, no problem~"

Eunha finds herself staring at Mingi's side profile as he drove, barely realizing that they arrived at a surprise destination.

Mingi puts the SUV in park and clicks Eunha's seatbelt off with his own following. "We're here."

Eunha looks up at a building's sign up ahead: KQ DANCE STUDIO

Eunha's eyebrows rose in excitement. "Yes! A dance class! I had a good feeling that you would choose something like this."

"I couldn't pass up the opportunity." Mingi quieted his voice to say his next reason, continuing with a timid smile. "Plus, coming here with someone special had been an ideal first date for me for a long time now."

Eunha remembered Mingi briefly admitting that in their last year of high school. He loved dance and wanted to show his passion for it to his lover while also planning something he knew that lucky person loved. Little did Eunha know back then that she would be the lucky person now. Her smile grew at Mingi's sweet nature and commitment to making her happy again. "I love it, let's go."

He nods and gets out of the car, joining hands with Eunha again as the walked to the building.

*Time Skip*

"Five, six, seven, eight! Left spin, down! Front, front, circle up. Bo-dy-roll, lock! Pop! Pop! Ball change! Shoulder left, right! Pull, hooked arm, lean back! And one, two, three, four!"

Eunha stares into Mingi's intense eyes, panting at the end of the choreo and arm hooked around his neck. Mingi held her waist against himself, his chest heaving. "I didn't know that you would learn so fast..." Mingi said lowly and with genuine seriousness.

"It's what happens when I'm having fun..." Eunha gives him a small teasing smirk before pulling away.

"Okay couples, water break! Then we will learn part two, put it all together, and finally you will be able to perform alone with your significant other!" The instructor announced in front of the wall mirror before walking over by the stereo to grab their own water.

The couples' dance class continued to bring Mingi and Eunha closer. They exchanged smiles when they synchronized their moves perfectly. Later, loud applause filled the dance studio at their solo performance together.

[ A/N: The first couple that dances in the video is Mingi and Eunha (0:00-1:37) ]

"Your dancing chemistry is amazing!"

"Your charisma is so incredible. What a power couple."

Mingi and Eunha gained those compliments and got a certain kind of high from them, clinging together and nodding at people's nice words.

Mingi laughed off Eunha's denials about her dancing as they left the studio holding hands. "It's true, your dancing character was so cool and sexy! You really gave it your all in there! I want to see more of it very soon!"

Eunha lay her head on Mingi's arm. "Thank you~ As long as we can do it together."

Mingi opened the passenger door to his car for Eunha to get in. "Yes yes, okay!" He replied ecstatically jumping up and down on the balls of his feet. "We can come here again in a few days to give your muscle soreness time to relieve."

Eunha suddenly hugs Mingi tightly. "I really can't thank you enough for all of this. Today has been the best day in awhile."

Mingi hugs her back burying his nose in her flower-scented hair. "Well your best day isn't over yet. I'm taking you somewhere else."

"Mingiiiii~~~" Eunha whined. "At this point, I owe you more than having fun on this date."

"Eunnie-ah, just enjoy it, alright? You owe me absolutely nothing."

The stubborn girl agrees to disagree. "Just you wait."

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨