Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

_____

_____

Jongho and Eunha's parents had already left the house by the time the offspring entered the home and made a beeline to Jongho's room. The young couple got changed into formal attire casually in front of one another, but not without stealing curious glances of course.

Finished, Eunha took her brush with her to the bathroom and styled her hair. She eventually set the brush down once satisfied and began side profile posing in her formal attire in the bathroom mirror. Eunha jumps when she suddenly sees Jongho appear in the reflecting piece of glass. "Jong-ah, you scared me! Your footsteps couldn't be any louder?"

Jongho shook his head with a hum and stood in front of her, leaning forward slightly. His lips brush over her ear while rubbing her sides. "Wow babe, you look really good in this dress." Jongho complimented, his voice having dropped an octave.

Eunha hated how easy Jongho could get her so hot and bothered. He found it super amusing for her to have to hold back. "Oh my-- Jongho, you're still a baby. Stop it~"

"And if I don't?" He begins to trail kisses down to the sensitive part of her throat.

"Y-Y-You might not live to see adulthood." Eunha blurted out fast.

"As long as I live long enough to hear you--"

A blushing Eunha bows her head forward and onto Jongho's shoulder so he can't get the sensual sound he wanted out of her at that euphoric spot. "Which will not happen until you are NINETEEN, Choi Jongho, NINETEEN."

As if someone flipped a switch, Jongho returns to his innocent nature. He chuckles and kisses her cheek. "Okay Eun, let's go."

*Time Skip*

After parking the car, the two walk towards the office building where the meeting was being held. "We are getting close to the security camera recording range." Jongho mentioned spotting installed cameras nearby.

"There is no turning back." Eunha looks over at Jongho to gauge his reaction.

Jongho just nods. "Right. Come on." He held Eunha's hand tight for comfort and continued to lead the way.

Once the couple walks in the building, the young lady standing behind the front desk broadens her shoulders and holds a warm smile on her lips. "Good afternoon Mister Choi, what brings you here today?"

"Hello, we are here to see my father." Jongho answered without hesitation.

The receptionist eyes fall to Jongho's hand joined with Eunha's and then meet their eyes again. "Still going strong?"

"Yes, actually." Jongho admits with Eunha nodding in agreement.

Understanding the event beginning to unfold in front of her, she nods and presses a button to unlock a door to get farther into a specific section of the building. "Go on, my two favorite love birds~"

If Jongho had anxiety about going through with this plan, it had now disappeared completely. "Thank you so much, Hwaseong noona."

"So what are we going to say?" Eunha asks as the two rode the elevator up to the top floor.

"Whatever comes out naturally. You're great at speaking your mind you know." Jongho nudges the girl.

"That's true~" Eunha responds before the elevator comes to a stop, dings, and its doors slide open.

The sound of rustling papers and discussions about commerce become more prominent as they draw closer to the room they desired to enter uninvited.

"Ready?" Jongho questions one last time.

"Ready." Eunha intertwines her fingers with Jongho's and he pushes the door open after hearing the conversation inside quiet down.

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨