Hate Accounts

It been 6 months since you moved into the Prettymuch household. You were now officially the sixth member of the band. This was the biggest risk you've ever taken. Leaving everything behind you and being only 18 years old, a whole lot can go wrong. Nothing did. At least until now. Well to be honest, you didn't know that something was about to go downhill. Only Nick Mara,Zion Kuwonu, Edwin Honoret,Austin Porter and Brandon Arreaga did. ESPECIALLY Brandon Arreaga.
This whole event happened in one night. You were downstairs in your room on facetime with your friend Sarah. She texted you saying to call her immediately. The hate accounts were getting out of hand. You spent hours everyday crying about these hate accounts. "Why would people make these accounts for me. I get it. They don't want a girl in a boyband,but change is good. Change is what makes life go around. Without change life would be boring." you said to Sarah, your voice cracking because you were on the verge of once again,another breakdown.
"y/n don't worry. These people are jealous of you. They wish they could be in a band with America's HOTTEST boys. They want the life you live and want everything you have. You've been blessed with such an amazing opportunity ,so don't take it for granted." Sarah explained, making you feel 1,000 times better.
"Thanks Sarah, but I think i'm gonna go. I'll call you in the morning. I just really need to rest. Bye." you said and pressed the red button to hang up the facetime call.

*upstairs in the kitchen*
Edwin and Nick were sitting on the couch watching youtube videos on how to make the swifter work again. Zion was next to them trying to explain how he broke the swifter while playing with Simba, his dog. Austin was painting and Brandon was pacing back and fourth across the kitchen floor. The boys knew something was up with their band mate and they didn't know what. Brandon wasn't talking as much, he didn't want to make music and worst of all, he was not getting enough sleep. He looked like death, huge bags right below his eyes. Something was wrong and the boys needed to figure it out quickly.
"Yo B! Imma order some pizza, what kind are you in the mood for?" Zion asked,hoping for a response from Brandon.
"I'm not in the mood for pizza. I'm not hungry." Brandon answered.
"Cmon bro, you gotta eat something. You haven't eaten all day. What's wrong?" Nick said, interrupting.
"Yeah tell us. We are here to help." Edwin added.
Austin looked up from painting and said "Brandon,something IS wrong. Very wrong. You've stopped eating, and you're working way less, something is seriously wrong."
"I'm not comfortable telling you guys. I'm sorry maybe another time." Brandon said as he stopped pacing and stormed angrily to the couch.