Feelings:Caught

Today was the day. Brandon was gonna tell the boys his secret. You had no idea.You wondered what was wrong with him but you were to caught up on the hate accounts. You did everything in your power to get the accounts deleted and even asked Brandon for help. He refused. He did not want to talk to you and he wanted nothing to do with you. This didn't really bother you, due to the fact that he had just been sick a week before. "He probably is just avoiding me so I don't get sick." You thought to yourself all the time, hoping it was true.

*The kitchen/living room of the Prettymuch House*
"BOYS! A NEW SEASON OF FORTNITE CAME OUT ESKETITTTT" Zion screamed, running out of his bedroom.
"That's sick. Let me get my card so I can buy the battle pass. Hey B, wanna play?" Austin asked Brandon, hoping to get his mind off his secret problem.
"No thanks, i'll pass" Brandon said.
"Brandon, I'm done. Tell us what's wrong. I'm done worrying about my bro." Nick blurted out.
"Brandon seriously. Nick and I are super worried. What the fuck is wrong with you." Edwin stated, getting serious.
"I don't feel comfortable telling you guys." Brandon said, his cheeks turning red.
"You don't feel comfortable telling us! What the fuck. We've known you for 2 years and you don't feel comfortable. I get it if you don't want to tell y/n, but she's downstairs. She can't hear you. Tell us right now, i'm serious." Edwin snapped back quickly.
"Fine, if you guys wanna know i'll tell you, but i swear to god I will KILL you if word gets out." Brandon said, his voice stern and serious.
"Tell us!" the boys exclaimed back.
"It's y/n" Brandon grumbled.
"What? What about her?" questioned Nick.
"Nothing bad actually. She's perfect. Almost too perfect. She's hot. The way she talks, the way she walks, the way she puts her hair in a messy bun. Everything about her is perfect. I think I might have a huge crush on her." Brandon said softly, so you wouldn't hear downstairs.
"What the fu-" Zion shouted.
"Holy Sh-" Nick interrupted.
"Bro are you seri-" Austin tried to say.
"ARE YOU CRAZY!" Edwin screeched,interrupting everyone's interruptions.
"There you guys go. That's my secret. That's why I've been so down. It's bad. I shouldn't have a crush on her, but I do. I need to stop!" Brandon cried, tears running down his face.
"Hey bro! It's ok. Don't worry. We can't tell you who to like and not like. If you like y/n, then make a move. What are you waiting for?" Zion said as the boys nodded their heads in agreement.
"Yeah, who cares about what management has to say. If you are in love then go be in love!" Austin added.
"Wow guys thanks. You guys are way more supportive than I thought you were going to be!" Brandon said.
"You're my bro. My brother from another mother. Of course i'm gonna support you. But y/n is like my sister. You hurt her, I hurt you!" Nick joked.