Record-less

Edwin, Nick, Zion, and Austin all walked nervously up the stairs to Syco Records. You and Brandon were right behind them trembling with fear. Today, you and Brandon had to tell the management that you're dating. The last time you saw Simon Cowell was 7 months ago, right before tour ended. You didn't know what was going to happen but whatever does happen isn't going to be good.
"Nice to see you guys finally. It's been a long time. Take a seat, what's up?" Simon asked pointing at chairs.
"Just creating music Mr. Cowell. You know da vibe!" Zion answered back.
"Awesome! I love to hear it. So y/n what did you want to tell me?" Simon asked you, making you turn red.
"Well actually I just wanted to let you know that Brandon and I are dating."
"You what?" Simon said with anger, interrupting anyone who was about to talk. "You guys can't date, you're in a band together. It's unacceptable."
"I just thought that we could cause we love each-" Brandon trembled, trying to get the words out of his mouth.
"This isn't a stupid love story or Taylor Swift where you date forever! You guys are going to break up! Get over yourselves! You have two options, you either break up or you both are FIRED!" Simon yelled, his face red with anger.
"Cmon man! You can't do them like that!" Nick shouted.
"They love each other!" Austin added.
"You can't break their vibe! I say leave the band!" Zion said. 
"You know what? I choose Brandon. I love him and if you don't understand that then i'm sorry. Brandon and I went through hell to be where we are today and if you can't appreciate that then I'm leaving." You said walking out of the door.
"Simon you don't understand how much I love y/n. Get it through your head that you can't break love apart. Have fun trying to find another boyband." Brandon stated, walking right after you.
"Fuck you Simon!" Zion yelled holding up both middle fingers.
"We're done here." Austin said and shut the door behind him.
Prettymuch quit Syco records and was record-less. All this because you and Brandon love each other