Be that Bitch

You were mad. Mad isn't even the word to explain how you were feeling. Being kissed for a bet? You felt used. You wanted to leave the house as quick as you could. You couldn't stand to be in the same house as someone who kissed you and called you beautiful, all for some silly bet of $10.
"Y/n wait, i'm so sorry!" Brandon said walking into your room.
"Brandon leave. I don't want to see you. I'm done. I feel used. I can't believe I let myself think that you would actually like me." You said back to him, tears filling up your eyes.
"I meant what I said. That kiss was meaningful. I promise." Brandon said.
"Brandon I think you should leave. I don't want you here. In fact I don't want to be here. I'm calling an uber. I'm going home. I don't know when I'll be back. I promise i'll be back. I just don't know when." You said, walking out of your room with your suitcase. You were really leaving. This was it.
"Y/n! You can't do this. I get why your mad and you have a right to be mad, but leaving, really? Don't you think that's a little much!" Brandon yelled, slamming his hand on your desk.
"Don't you think kissing me for $10 was a little much. Goodbye Brandon." You said.

*Boston, Massachusetts*
When you arrived in Boston the first stop you made was at Thinking Cup, the best coffee shop around. There you met up with your close family-friend Trent. He was so glad to see you.
"Y/n, what the fuck is up. I haven't seen you in like a year. What brings you back to bean town?" Trent asked.
"Nothing much. I just needed to get my mind off a couple things actually." you said taking a sip of your coffee.
"What's on your mind. Boys, love, money...puppies?" Trent joked.
"I don't wanna say. It's private, but what happened was bad and I don't think I can forgive this one person."
"I see. I see. Well whatever it is, you need to make a decision. Either stop being a pussy and go back to LA so you can deal with your problem or stay in Boston, ruin your career, make no money and become homeless. Your choice." Trent said.
"Look Trent, it's not that easy. You don't know what happened. I don't want to go back to LA."
"Well you have too. Ever since moving to LA y/n, you became so much more confident. I want you to go back to LA, go up to your problem and forgive it. People make mistakes, their human. Whatever mistake was made, be the bigger person and face it. By forgiving it, you show the problem that you're a mature bitch who doesn't give a flying fuck. Be that bitch." Trent said. You looked at him and smiled. He always had the answers to your problem and that's why he was like a brother to you.
"Wow Trent thank you. I will be that bitch. Watch me!" You exclaimed, making everyone in the coffee shop turn around and laugh at you.
"Alright good. Now cmon, let's go to my house. You can sleepover. Book a flight back to LA for tomorrow. You're going to face your problem, no ifs, ands or buts."