First Date

"Good morning my beautiful girl." Brandon said, wiping the hair out of your face. You fell asleep in Brandon's bed last night. Nothing happened and it felt nice just to lay down next to him. All the stress you had was gone and you felt like all the weight of the world had been lifted off your shoulders.
"So like when do you want to tell the boys ?" Brandon asked, interrupting your train of thought.
"Shit I forgot about them. How about now. We can just walk upstairs and tell them."
"I have a better idea. Follow my lead." Brandon said jumping out of bed and grabbing your arm.
Brandon and you walked up the stairs only to find Edwin, Nick, Austin and Zion eating bacon.
"Look who finally decided to pull up." Zion said rolling his eyes.
"It's like 12:30 bro how are you guys just waking up?" Edwin asked.
"I guess we just had a long-"
You kissed Brandon interrupting him. He said to follow his lead but he couldn't wait any longer. You wanted to tell the boys that Brandon was your boyfriend.
"Well damn" Austin said.
"Did I see that right?" Nick asked.
"What." Edwin stated.
"Yurrrrr" Zion said.
"Are y'all a thing, I thought you were dating Sam?" Nick asked.
"Me and Sam broke up but we're still best friends. Yes, me and Brandon are dating." You answered.
"Damn Ma, you a player!" Nick said back to you, shoving your shoulder in a playful way.
"I mean what can I say, the boys love my charm." You say winking at Brandon.
"Enough. Let's get outta here. I'm taking you on a real date. Get ready, we're leaving in an hour." Brandon said checking his phone. You were beyond excited to be going on a date with your true lover, who you had been in love with for MONTHS.