I want $10

You kissed Brandon Arreaga. That sentence kept rolling through your mind for the next hour. The boys knew you two kissed and to be honest you were afraid. If fans found out that you and Brandon kissed, it could ruin the whole band's reputation. You didn't want that to happen, so yeah you were terrified.
     You didn't leave your bed for a good two hours after the kiss. Dinner was ready upstairs and it was time to face Zion, Nick, Austin, Edwin and yet again Brandon. You walked up the stairs slowly hoping they wouldn't hear you.
"Guys! Y/n has arisen from the dead finally. Bruh we thought you died. You haven't come upstairs in mad long." Zion sarcastically said.
"My bad." You said.
"So y/n is there anything you wanna tell us?" asked Edwin.
"Yeah what happened downstairs?" Austin added.
"Nothing much, Instagram emailed me and they are trying their best to delete every hate account." You replied, knowing that the answer you gave wasn't the answer they were looking for.
"Anything else happen? Like maybe a kiss?" Edwin questioned.
"Might have to ask Brandon that one." I laughed pointing to Brandon.
"Oooooooo y/n's got a mannnnnnn." Nick interrupted.
"Hey relax. Y/n and I both agreed it was just a kiss. Although I did tell her I have a crush on her." Brandon said smiling. 
"Yeah. I need to get things situated with my friend Sam first and then we can go from there." I said.
"Who the fuck is Sam" Zion asked.
"Y/n's crush." Brandon said rolling his eyes.
"That Tik Tok boy? Sam Hurley!" Nick asked.
"Yup! That's him. Guys we are just friends relax." you said. "Forget Sam, I came up here for dinner so like, where is it?"
"On it's way. We got Chipotle." answered Austin.
"Hey B, I forgot to give you your $10. Here." Nick said handing over the a ten dollar bill to Brandon.
"I want $10. Why does Brandon get the $10?" You asked.
"Cause I made a bet with him" said Nick.
"What was the bet?" You asked Nick.
"It was a secret bet." Brandon replied quickly.
"Oh really? Nick what was the bet?" You asked, getting suspicious.
"Nothing serious. It was just a tiny bet." answered Nick as Brandon glared at him right in the eyes.
"Guys what's up. I feel like you're hiding something from me. Austin, Edwin, Zion, do you know what the bet was?"
"Yeah..." They answered back. Brandon looked at them as if he had death written all over his face.
"Whatever, so they all know but I don't. Thanks for making me feel like i'm apart of this band. I really appreciate it." You said angry.
Brandon felt bad. He couldn't take it anymore. He told you the bet. "Fine i'll tell you, but you cannot get mad. Nick bet me $10 to kiss you."
There was silence. Complete silence. No one was talking. You didn't know how to react to this news.
"Are you kidding me?" You asked and stormed downstairs.
"Great going Nick. You really fucked up this time!" Brandon said, slamming his hand on the counter,walking away to his room.