The End

The car ride home from your management was silent. You couldn't tell if people were shocked, upset or a mixture of both.
"I'm so sorry guys." You blurted, trying to break the silence.
"Why are you sorry? There's no reason to be. We had your back. Our manager sucks." Nick said, patting your back for comfort.
"Thanks Nick, but we can't produce music anymore and the fans want it. We're screwed." You answered back trying to hold the tears in. Brandon rubbed your back and tried to calm you down.
"Hey calm down y/n. No need to stress, we got this under control. There is plenty of record labels that would want to sign us, it's just a matter of what is the best one." Brandon said smoothly.
"I heard Atlantic Records is pretty dope." Zion interrupted.
"Yeah they offered us a deal a long time ago. Zion why don't you text them back. Tell them what's going on. Maybe they will give us a second chance." Austin added.
"Bruh are y'all dumb or sum. I've been texting them." Zion answers rolling his eye.
"What did they say!" Everyone asked.
"Chill bro. They said yes. WE GOT A RECORD DEAL YURRRRR!" Everyone in the car looked up at Zion in shock as he said this.
"Are you kidding? Shut up!" You exclaimed hitting Zion.
"Your boy always comes in clutch. Thank me later."
As you arrived home everyone piled out of the car but Brandon told you to stay back with him.
"What's up?" You asked.
"I just wanted to say life is great. Anything is possible." Brandon smiled taking your hand.
"It sure is great. We have a record deal, you and I are together and we're living our dream."
Brandon and you smiled and laughed at each other for some time until Brandon finally said "I thought I should give you this."
"What is it?" You asked as Brandon handed you over a tiny box.
"Open it."
You opened the box to find $10. You looked up and smiled.
"I thought I owed you that." Brandon smiled.
"I love you Brandon Arreaga."
"I love you too y/f/n y/l/n."
The end.

thanks for reading my story. i appreciate  you all. xoxo