Save Your Tears

Brandon hesitated as he walked down the stairs going to your room. "She's my band mate. Not only that, she's like one of my closest friends.  Should I kiss her? What if..." Brandon said to himself, getting cut off by Edwin who bumped into him.
"Uhhh B, whatchu doing there?" Ed asked.
"Oh um nothing just going downstairs to talk to y/n" Brandon said nervously.
"Austin's in her room with her. I can ask him to leave if you want. I get it if you want it to be just the two of you." Edwin said back giving Brandon a little nudge. Brandon knew what he meant and he felt so uncomfortable.
"Yo Austin, come up to the kitchen quick!" Edwin yelled.
Austin soon came running up the stairs almost dropping the laptop he used to try and email instagram.
"Thanks bro. I really appreciate it." Brandon said as he walked to your bedroom door. Before he entered, Brandon took a deep breathe. He really was about to kiss his crush. Well, he was about to try and kiss his crush.
Brandon knocked on your door. "Hey y/n, can I come in?"
"Sure" you said.
Brandon opened your door only to find you on your laptop, crying with tissues all over your floor.
"y/n stop crying. These hate accounts aren't worth your tears. Save your tears for happy moments. Like what if you get a puppy, then you can cry." Brandon joked, hoping it would make you feel better.
"I know I shouldn't be crying over them, but it's hard not too. Everything they say about me is true. I'm dumb, I'm stupid, I'm not pretty, and I make the band sound worse." you cried, reaching for another tissue.
"Hey! Stop saying that. You're not dumb and stupid and you definitely do not make the band sound worse. We wouldn't have moved you all the way to LA if we thought you were gonna bring the band down." Brandon explained, taking a seat next to you on your bed.
"But everything else is true. I have no friends, no boyfriend, everybody hates me and it's all because i'm in a boy-"
Brandon kissed you. He couldn't take it anymore. He didn't want to hear you say these awful things about yourself.
*your pov*
Brandon kissed me. He kissed me. THE Brandon Arreaga kissed me. Was I surprised, hell yes. I was shocked. Did I like it, yeah his lips were soft and I forgot everything that was going on. Did I do anything to stop it, no, I didn't want too. Why did Brandon kiss me?
*Brandons pov*
I kissed her! I finally kissed y/n. Thank god I kissed her,  I couldn't stand to hear her say another bad thing about herself. Should I tell her I have a crush on her? Should I wait? I think I'm gonna. It's the right thing to do. After all, I kissed her.
*Back to authors pov*
"Woah..." Brandon and you both said.
"Brandon why did you kiss me?"
"Cause I didn't want to hear you say another bad thing about yourself."
"Wow I uh-" you said. You didn't know what to say. You were speechless.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you. But y/n just know that I like you. In fact I don't like you, I have a crush on you. I don't know how it started but I can't end it. You're the most beautiful and sweetest person ever. Don't say those things about yourself. Ever." Brandon admitted. His cheeks were red. He was blushing and his hands looked like they were shaking.
"Brandon, ever since I joined the band I've always thought you were cute. But you grew on me. I kept my feelings private because we were in a band together. We live together for crying out loud. I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had because if I ever lost you, I don't know what I would do with myself. I should probably tell you though, that because I've kept my feelings for you private, I developed feelings for other people. You know Sam. We've been talking for a long time. But I can stop if it means I get to be with you." You said to Brandon, not knowing what to expect.
"Sam Hurley?" Brandon asked.
"Uh yeah." you said.
"He's a nice guy, but i'm better. I trust you will make the right decision. I'm gonna go upstairs. Do you want me to tell the boys we kissed?"
"If they're fine with it I don't care."
"Cool, then I will." Brandon said standing up. As he left your room he smiled. You were in love.