Sam Hurley

The car pulled into the driveway and Brandon, Edwin and Sam got out. You were told strict directions to stay in the car with your blindfold on.
"Ok Sam so basically i'm just gonna have y/n walk in and see you holding the poster asking you to be your girlfriend. Got it?" Edwin said.
"Got it." Sam said back, picking up the poster he made for you.
"I'm gonna go get y/n. Everyone in your place. ACTION" Brandon said, running out to the car.
Brandon got you inside and told you to take your blindfold off. You couldn't believe your eyes. Sam Hurley was right in front of you. Not only that, he was asking you to be his girlfriend.
"I-I-oh my god Sam." You said as your voice was cracking. You ran over to Sam and wrapped him in a hug. "It's really you. I would love to be your girlfriend. Thank you."
"Don't thank me, thank Brandon. He put this together." Sam said, wiping his tears from his face.
"Brandon did you really? Thank you so much. I love you." You said to Brandon, running over to give him a hug.
"Anything for you y/n." Brandon said rolling his eyes.
You walked over to Sam and he pulled you in for a tight, long hug. You haven't seen each other in 6 months and now you were officially dating. You guys couldn't wait to tell your fans to see how they would react because for months they had been shipping you two.
"Do you want to go get something to eat. I'm kind of hungry. There's Chipotle. Let's get Chiplote." You said to Sam, grabbing his arm.
"Sound good to me." Sam answers back, pulling you in for yet again another hug.
"Hey Ed do you know where Parker is. I want him to take some quick flics of me?" You asked Edwin. Parker was the Prettymuch photographer and basically took the best pictures around.
"He's out right now but i'll text him to meet you at Chiplote. Also do you guys need a ride?" Edwin said back.
"We can walk but thanks Eddie. See you guys later!" You said, taking Sam's arm and walking out of the house.
You and Sam walked for about 15 minutes until you found the chiplote. Parker met you there and took some pretty dope photos. Seeing Sam made you so happy and you were finally able to forget everything. The hate account and the kiss meant nothing to you anymore. Well for right now they didn't.