Chapter One (1)

"Okay," the BTS manager got the boy's attention. "So, as you gentlemen know BitHit doesn't make you do anything you don't want to do." BTS knew there was a but coming. "But we are still an entertainment company and sometimes we need to do what is best for your fans. If you haven't seen the comments on our social media platforms than I'll just tell you this." Their manager gave a long sigh, "They simply want you to lose a little weight."

     Jimin felt as if all eyes on him as their manager said that last sentence.

     "So uhh, what do we have to do?" Namjoon spoke up. "To lose the weight I mean. We can't starve ourselves, that's cruel."

     "For once I'm not going to argue with Namjoonie." There was small snickers in the group as Jin put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

     "So, uh how- how do we lose the weight?" Jimin piped up.

     "You have to exercise, besides dancing I mean." The manager answered.

     "So push-ups, weight lifting, and stuff like that right?" Jungkook questioned his manager.

     "Yes, but remember this doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want." All seven boys gave their manager confused looks. "I mean you can't just eat junk. You have to eat healthy food."

"No junk food at all?" Taehyung sounded scared.

"Yes. So, throw out all your junk food." The manager dismissed them and left the seven boys alone in the dance room to get ready to go back to their dorms.

When the manager left the boys alone they started talking about what they had to do from now on.

"When Jimin looses his weight he won't be a pig anymore." Jungkook snickered.

"Ya. But at least I'm not uh..." Jimin lost his train of thought and everyone in the room chuckled. "Damn it! Aish." Jimin put his hand up to make it look like he would hit Jungkook. The boys lost it after that. Jungkook laughed so hard he sounded evil. It seemed as though someone was cleaning the windows. And J-Hope fell to the ground.

______Author's Notes______

This is the first chapter (of many)!
How do you like it so far?
You have to wait till next Saturday... sorry 😐

Yesterday (March 1st 2019) was my birthday 🎂 yay me. I'm 19 years old. I can legally drink🥴 in my country Canada 🇨🇦!!! Or as my mom and I like to say I can finally carry her alcohol🍻 to the car 🚘. It's ridiculous how I wasn't allowed to carry alcohol 🍻 out of the LCBO. But I'm old enough to buy and carry... lolz

I'm sorry (I'm Canadian you'll see me apologize a lot) I don't know what to put in author notes 📝

I love emojis 🥰🤯🤬🥺🥶🤗