Chapter Five (5)

It was a shame Jimin didn't join the boys for breakfast. It was true he did take a long time getting ready, purposely. But why would he do that?

"I need to lose weight." Jimin told no one in particular.

Everyone has already left him behind so Jimin went to the tv room, he didn't even look at the kitchen.

He turned the television on and the first channel showed food. He flipped to another channel with a frown on his face as the other channel showed food. He flipped through at least five channels before throwing the remote on the couch which made the television turn off.

Jimin went to his bedroom and played games on his phone. After what felt like a few hours he checked the time on his phone.

9:00 A.M.

     What was he going to do all alone? His stomach rumbled. He was going to stand up and go to the kitchen to get breakfast but something stopped him.

     He accidentally clicked on an app that brought him to a page that he was looking at while J-Hope was asleep.

He ignored his stomach's cry for help and started to search again. He searched for hours but it only seemed like minutes.

"Jiminshie, can I come into our room? ...Or are you going something?" J-Hope was giggling uncontrollably.

Jimin turned his phone off and left it to charge as he opened the door for his roommate to enter.

"Hyungs, do you want to go out to eat tonight."

"Sure, Kook." J-Hope smiled brightly at the mention of food. "Oh, let me just get ready to go out."

"Jimin?" Jungkook questioned his hyung that was still at the doorway. "Are you okay? Don't you want to eat with us?"

"Uhmm..."

______Author's Notes______

Hi! 👋

I have work from 3:18pm-11:18pm
It sucks but I'm bringing home the bacon. (Not Canadian bacon 🥓😖😅)
I boiled my candle... it sounds weird but let me explain.
My candle is concave and the sides aren't burning so I thought it would make it better. So ya I'm weird even my dad said to stay off the Internet when I told him I was gonna try this. Lolz

I hope you liked the chapter.