Chapter Sixteen (16)

"Please eat this my little dongsaeng." Jin held out a spoon full of rice for Jimin.

"I'm a grown man! I can eat by myself."Jimin grabbed the spoon and fed himself.

An evil smirk crawled on Jin and Taehyung that was behind him, standing.

"I told you it would work, Hyung." Taehyung looked down at Jin smiling.

"Yes, you were right." Looked back at the confused Jimin.

"Oh, hell." Jimin got mad and put down the spoon with force.

Daring not to take another bite of his lunch. Namjoon and the manager entered the dorm. Both looked at Jimin. Jimin panicked, he took the chopsticks and scarfed down the meat and vegetables as both Namjoon and the manager watched for a few seconds.

"So, anyway did you get his schedule figured out?"

"Yes, so..." Jimin didn't pay attention anymore.

Jin congratulated Jimin on eating as he did for the past month and cleaned the dishes. Taehyung stayed back so they could talk and joke.

"Okay, guys. Gather around." Namjoon instructed BTS. "So the Hyung line already knows about this but guys, the Hyung line will be gone all of today because of work."

"I never get invited to help with Cypher." Taehyung pouted.

"Guys we have to leave in a few minutes."

"Sure, I'm ready," Yoongi said with a bag in hand.

"Guys? All ready?" Namjoon asked the Hyung line as everyone nodded in response.

"Have fun, the three of you." The older boys said to the younger ones.

"Don't worry we will. Taehyung said, grabbing the waist of Jungkook.

_______Author's Notes______

I'm at work today. I have major anxiety, so that's always fun.

Thanks for reading!

Everyone what kind of books would you like to read next? Part two of this book? Something completely different? Smut...? Let me know in the comments.