Chapter Thirteen (13)

"Jimin are you feeling better? Ready to come back to work. We've been practicing a new choreograph." J-Hope shook his little brother.

"Ya, Hyung." Jimin turned to face the opposite of his roommate.

"Okay. Get up soon we have to eat. We're worried about you. You need the most food in your cute round tummy."

"Mmmm." Jimin got up from his bed and found some baggy clothes to wear. He went to the shared bathroom and brushed his teeth.

"Hey Jiminshie!" Jungkook smiled as he saw his Hyung. "Eat, so we can see more of your chubby cheeks."

"Jungkook! Stob it!" Jin hit the back of Jungkook's neck. After Jin did that Jungkook also hit Jin's neck. "You punk."

"Come, sit, eat something." Namjoon pulled the seat right next to him for Jimin to sit at.

"...Okay." Jimin reluctantly sat down next to Namjoon.

Jimin had a bowl full of rice and in front of him. He took a spoon looked at everyone. Most of the members were eating but the other were looking at him.

"Something wrong?" Jimin spoke up. All eyes were on him.

"Uh, what? Oh, no, no." They shook their heads and looked down at their bowls of rice.

"Jimin, aren't you going to eat the vegetables and meat I made?" Jin asked sounding sad.

"Huh, oh, uh ya." Jimin usually loved his Hyung's cooking but today he hated it. The smell stayed in his nostrils, he hated the calories that came with the smell and taste.

Namjoon tried to help Jimin by putting vegetables and meat on his untouched rice.

"That's enough!" Jimin was scared. The mound of rice turned into a mound of vegetables and meat.

Everyone at the tabled seem off in a way when Jimin put his spoon down. Jimin then picked up his chopsticks and everyone breathed a sigh of releaf. He ate some vegetables and a piece of meat.

"Please, try some rice." J-Hope said.

Jimin raised his spoon and ate some rice. He liked the taste as the flavour exploded in his mouth.

"I'm... full." Jimin spoke up.

"Are you sure? You should eat more." Taehyung said.

"Yup."

"Oh, we have to leave!" Namjoon looked at the time.

______Author's Notes______

I don't think I'm going to write anymore author notes. Sorry guys but I can't risk it.

Don't be too sad my life isn't interesting at all.

Lolz hope you enjoyed the chapter.