Chapter Fourteen (14)

"Sorry, you had to wait for us." Namjoon apologized to their manager.

"As long as it was important."

"It was," Jin said with a smile.

"But it was only breakfast." Jimin's voice was barely above a whisper.

The boys got started to get to work at stretching before they began to dance. They danced for hours until the manager stopped the music that was coming from the speakers.

"Everyone gather around. I got your lunch." The manager had bags and bags of Styrofoam boxes filled with food.

"Not food. I'm gonna get fat again. I didn't throw up the breakfast, because I didn't have enough time and I haven't throw up since yesterday's meal. Why do they make me eat when I'm still not enough?" Jimin thought to himself.

"Jimin?" He was pulled from his thoughts.

"Ya, I mean yes Hyung?"

"Come sit down and eat with us, now."

"Sure... Hyung."

"Wow man! So amazing!" J-Hope tasted the food as everyone laughed at him.

"Eat." Taehyung told Jimin.

"I'm full." Jimin replied as Namjoon left to go talk to the manager about something.

"Okay, I'm going to go take care of something. I'll be back in a few minutes everyone." After saying that, the manager left the seven boys alone to talk.

"So, Jimin and guys, I think we need to talk." Namjoon looked at everyone but Jimin. It looked like Namjoon was trying to tell the boys something with his eyes and they listened.

Jimin looked at everyone confused about the silence. "What are you talking about, Hyung?"

"You're not eating." Jin said.

"I just ate breakfast, I'm full."

"That was hours ago. And you, you are so, so skinny." Yoongi spoke up.

"I'm fine." Jimin retorted.

"You're not. ARMY's are worried, we're worried." Taehyung was sad.

"Stop being worried! I'm fine." Taehyung was almost in tears after Jimin practically yelled at him.

"That's why you snapped at me before, you weren't sick you were hungry," J-Hope said as he kept looking at Taehyung trying to see if he was okay.

"I'm sorry." Jimin turned to Taehyung and J-Hope.

"It's okay, as long as you let us help you." Taehyung sniffled.

"But I don't need help with..." Everyone looked at Jimin in disbelieve. "But, but how can you guys help?" Jimin was tearing up.

"We don't know how to help you properly but we will support you through this." Namjoon, the leader, told Jimin.

______Author's Notes______

Hey! Sorry, I didn't update last week, I posted two chapters the previous week so I thought I shouldn't do that again.

I hope you all understand. Thanks for reading. I wish you loved the chapter.

If you want to know about new stories, I'm making and when I'm going to be posting them then check out my other book called Author's Corner.

I'm making a few new books that are coming soon!