Chapter Eighteen (18)

Jimin heard weird noises in Taehyung's bedroom and since he was too scared to find out what Taehyung was doing he discided to just text Taehyung and Jungkook instead.

"No, Hyung! Don't go to bed yet I need to talk to you. Please?" Jungkook stormed out of Taehyung's bedroom shirtless and sweaty.

"Uh, what were you doing?"

"Things."

"Okay, um... what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to apologize to you."

"Why?" Jimin asked confused.

"Well, about how I treated you. I made you start the eating disorder."

"No, Jungkook. You didn't start my eating disorder."

"I started it." Jimin tried to smile. "It's my fault, I started my own eating disorder, not you."

Jimin left to go to bed after that. He left the maknae. Jungkook began to cry and went to the bathroom so his Hyungs wouldn't be able to hear him.

"It's all," Junkook hickuped. "All my fault."

Jungkook wiped his eyes with a tissue and found a broken eyeliner pencil sharpener on the ground.

______Author's Notes______

Thanks, everyone for reading. I'm sorry for the story being so short but if you follow me on this account I can promise you, I will be updating with new stories. Yes, that was plural, meaning more than one story. I will give you longer chapters. The chapters are going to be more than 1000 words for the most part. I will upload smut and fluff.

Please let me know what you think and what you want or don't want to see in my stories.

Happy reading everyone. #ipurpleyou

-Muircrystals