Chapter Three (3)

Jimin sat on his unmade bed and plugged in his phone. He played with the wire that was connected to his phone till he heard that familiar ding that told him his phone was charging.

He had to wait a few minutes till he could open his phone again but when he did google showed up.

     He clicked on an article he never thought he would click on.

     It wasn't the first time he searched this kind of thing before

Before the boys debuted they had to keep up with a terrible diet. For at least a year the boys couldn't eat anything. Six of the boys were miserable while Jimin was neither miserable nor happy, he was content. For awhile Jimin was know as the hot one with the abs until the ban on food was over.

     Jungkook would say Jimin was a pig because of his swollen cheeks. It made Jimin upset that someone who is like a younger brother to him would show such disrespect. He played it off as cool but he was so hurt.

"I'll prove you guys and the fans that I'm not fat... you'll be wrong." Jimin thought.

Jimin almost jumped out of his bed when he heard someone trying to get into the room.

"Jimin! What are you doing?" J-Hope was tired. "Unlock the door."

There were many "ewwws" and snickers in the hallway.

     Jimin put his phone on his bed and went to open the door. J-Hope barged in.

    "What were you doing?" J-Hope went over to Jimin's phone but Jimin quickly turned it off. "Ewww! My dongsaeng is gross!" J-Hope laughed as he went to his bed.

     Jimin's cheeks were turning red hot. He was embarrassed but also relieved that his hyung didn't find was he was truly looking at that night.

     "Goodnight everyone!" Taehyung yelled.

"Go da sleep." Jungkook moaned tiredly.

______Author's Notes______

It's almost spring in Canada 🇨🇦 eh?!

(hopefully the weather doesn't prove me wrong like last year)
In April the schools 🏫 were closed because of a snow storm 🌨 we never even had a day off because of the weather in the winter it was crazy 😜!

Anyway I'm going to the dollar store 🏬 to get seed starter kits.
I want to start a garden. I like gardens. But I don't have a green thumb so we'll see how it turns out.

Hope you like the chapter 🤗