Chapter Eight (8)

"Hey Jimin wake up." J-Hope encouraged. "You have to change out of your sweaty clothes."

"Wha... what? What time is it?" Jimin was confused.

"It's 10:00 p.m." J-Hope said.

Jimin realize what had happened to him. It was 6:00 p.m. when he blacked out. Thankfully Jimin passed out on his bed or else the boys would realize something was wrong.

"Why would you wake me up at 10:00? Just let me sleep." Jimin groaned.

J-Hope was astonished at how Jimin acted. Jimin wasn't the type to snap at someone even if he was half asleep.

Jimin couldn't fall back asleep so he decided to google search what he usually did. How to lose weight fast.

An alarm sounded. J-Hope groaned and reluctantly got up. Jimin was awake because of J-Hope's alarm but he didn't move an inch.

     There was a lot of murmuring outside his room and after an hour the murmuring stopped when a door slapped shut. Jimin drifted off to sleep.

     9:00 a.m.

     Jimin moaned as he stretched. His stomach made a loud growl.

     "Maybe I should eat today?"

     Jimin went to the kitchen and made some plain ramen. He was eating until he remembered what Jin told him once on a show they did.

     "Every time you ask me if you're fat I say no. But I want to tell you, you're a fat pig!"

     Jimin felt sick to his stomach so sick he went to the toilet. He held his stomach and coughed till he gaged. When nothing came out he used his finger just like the Internet showed him. For an hour he threw up until his stomach was empty. His eye lids were so heavy after that, he quickly fell asleep on the bathroom floor.

______Author's Notes______

As an apology I posted this chapter too.

I hope you like these chapters.

Btw my mom just asked me why I'm hiding in my room and I said it's because it's my bat cave... lolz

I'm sorry again.