Chapter Nine (9)

"Jimin? Where are you?" A distant voice asked. "Jimin!"

     Yoongi kneeled on the bathroom floor. The other boys ran to Yoongi to see what was the matter. Jimin was on the bathroom floor passed out with drool and puke on his face.

     Jimin slowly stood up swaying a little. Yoongi helped Jimin clean up and took him to his room.

     "I think he has a cold." J-Hope watched as his hyung helped his roommate to their room. "He kind of snapped at me when I woke him up afew days ago."

     "But Jiminnie doesn't snap at anyone." Taehyung's mouth was open in shock.

     "Jimin?" Suga whispered.

     "Yeah?" Jimin had a course voice.

     "Are you sick?"

     "Siiic... oh yeah I'm sick." Jimin didn't sound very well so his memebers believed him.

     "We hope you get better. Thankfully you don't have any schedule for the next few weeks." Namjoon looked on the bright side.

     "Do you want one of us to stay and look after you? Particularly me." Jin asked.

     "Hyung you don't know the dance very well, you need to practice." J-Hope stated innocently, not knowing he should be wearing body armour.

     "You punk." Jin lightly slapped J-Hope's shoulder and the room fell into a fit of laughter.

     "No, no I'm fine." Jimin said before he dosed off.

______Author's Notes______

I'm going to the mall today I'm going to try to get boys designer jeans because they have cool textures on them... and I need BTS merch!

Anyway thanks for reading my chapters and I hope you liked it.