Chapter Fifteen (15)

"Okay, ready to dance again?"The manager just walked into the door.

Everyone looked at the manager and then looked back at the Jimin.

"Yeah." Jimin got up.

Jin grabbed Jimin's arm. Jimin looked back at Jin and sat back down.

"At least a spoon full, Jimin."

"Fine, okay Hyung." Jimin took a bite of rice and left the boys on the couch to go to his spot on the dance floor. The rest all followed.

Jimin had a heavy, foggy brain. He kept messing up the steps. Everything turned black, and he couldn't hear anything.

"Jimin!" someone shouted as the group saw the young one fall to the ground.

"Get him to the couch, now!" the manager instructed.

Jimin was on the couch, and everyone else was in a panic. He looked dead. As Jungkook lifted him from the ground, he noticed that the boy was skin and bones. He finally saw that his Hyung was sick. His cheeks were no more; he felt so light now. Jungkook was scared he would lose his Hyung, forever.

"What happened?" Jimin tried to get up from the couch, but the manager and paramedics stopped him from doing so.

"Don't get up. You should lay down for a little bit." one of the paramedics said.

"How long was I out?" Jimin had no help from anyone on what happened, so he had to figure out what happened on his own.

"Half an hour maybe? The paramedics have been here for around ten minutes or so." The manager held Jimin's hand. "They'll take good care of you."

After some time the paramedics left, and the boys left to go back to the dorm and rest for the rest of the day. Jimin felt so bad that he caused all of this.

______Author's Notes______

Sorry I almost forgot to upload. Thankfully I have half an hour left.

No late night reading for everyone. Authors orders. 😅