((1))

{Reyna's POV}

I shot at a target on the wall.

With the use of my crossbow, which was a gift from my father, my arrows that were hitting the center so often.

That I saw that I was shooting through them, almost every time. I spun quick and my knife was at my father Chris' throat. "Sorry dad."

I said and he looked at me. "No need to apologize. You're doing great with your training." He said and I lowered the knife.

I reloaded my quiver and heard Allison, my twin sister, calling my name from upstairs.

"Can I come back down later?"

I asked, looking at my dad.

As I carefully, packed away my crossbow and carefully labelled arrows, into the portable bag, that of which that I always carry them in.

"Of course you can." And I saw my mother Victoria standing there.

"Mom." I said and hugged her.

"Hi sweetheart."

"I think your sister is calling you again." She said kindly and I hugged her again, grabbing my case and walking upstairs.

"Hey Alli. What's up?" I asked as I knocked on her open door.

"Hey. Can you lend me a jacket?" She asked and I looked at her, and smiled as I walked into my room, and tossed a jacket at her. "You are the best."

She said and pulled it on.

I grabbed my backpack and we walked out and I clicked the key and it unlocked and I drove us to school.

I got out of the car and Allison looked at me. "Are you nervous?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Are you?" I asked, and smiled slightly as the Vice Principal came out to greet us.

Our first class was English and I sat in front of a kid who would absolutely, I kept telling him to shut up, but he did not and would not stop talking.

"Shut up." I hissed under my breath as he talked to his friend who was on my left, and back a row.

I sighed, giving up as I knew that by far, English was my best subject and anyways, no matter how good I was at the other subjects, Allison saw right through my 'annoyance' every time.

The bell rang and I walked out, my backpack on my right shoulder, and my duffel bag over the other.

I had a knife in each of my combat boots, that no one, except for my mother, knew about.

I opened my locker and saw a note that someone must've slipped into it.

"I know what you are."

"You may be able to hide it from your family, and even from your twin sister, but you can't hide from the past from everyone forever Huntress."

And I shut my eyes and crumpled the paper in my fist tightly. I tossed it in the recycling bin, and walked into the science classroom.

I saw Allison already talking with Lydia Martin the 'popular' kid, and I sighed.

I sat on my own at a desk, and Allison waved me over. I sighed, and walked over to her, ready to run if I had to.

I sat next to Allison, with someone named Danny on my other side, and I recognized him as the goalie for the Beacon Hills Lacrosse Team.