Teaser! (Prompt:dirty talk)

An// I CANNOT STOP CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 FROM READING THIS! PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION. ALL OF THESE CHAPTERS ARE NOT SMUT, BUT MOST ARE. READ THE START OF EACH CHAPTER TO DETERMINE IF IT IS.

Thanks for reading.

(This chapter is smut)

"Katsuki!" Kirishima whales from behind the unsuspecting blond.

"Ejirou! I'm fine! don't you fucking dare!"

Impulsively, Kirishima pushes the other back. Harding himself and taking the villain head-on. Alone.

Roughly half an hour later they're riding home together, Kirishima driving.

"...Kat?"

"Don't talk to me or you'll piss me off more."

"Dude..."

"Don't "dude" me. You don't listen to me anymore!"

"Kat you were in trouble."

"Don't you know I can take care of my fucking self?"

Pulling up to their house they continue to bicker, exchanging snarky remarks as they left the car and unlocked the door.

"Like I said it's not like that!"

"Literally nothing else makes sense Ejirou!"

"Were partners right? Were suppose to keep each other safe."

"I'm not in trouble all of the fucking time though! Learn how to back the fuck off!"

Kirishima plopped himself down on the lengthy three cushioned couch they owned, Bakugou sitting on the far end of a smaller two cushioned couch, pouting.

"Ya know, I worked hard to become a pro-hero to fight, not make you my fucking babysitter."

"K' Kat"

"Ok? That's all?"

"Yep."

"See, you never listen to me!"

"Really?? I never listen to you? Kat, I've been telling you time and time again to stop throwing yourself into danger! Cause' when you do, you get pissed if I save you or if you get hurt! Seriously man!"

Kirishima was standing now, yelling down and the now fuming ash haired blond, who didn't hesitate to stand as well.

"Ejirou fucking listen to me!"

"No you listen to me! I'm done with watching you almost getting killed every time we're out! Its exhausting man!"

The redhead pushed the blond back first against the wall near the shorter couch. Katsuki was cornered.

"E-Ejirou?"

"What do I need to do for you to submit to me?"

"I-"

Before Katsuki could speak Kirishima kissed him deeply, sticking his tongue in the others mouth sloppily and eagerly, nipping at his lip. He shoved the blond down on the smaller couch, never releasing his grip.

"You're quiet now huh?" Kirishima barked, venom coating every one of his sharp words.

"That's so fucking hot Ejirou."

"Shhh, I talk you listen~."

Katsuki snapped his mouth shut in anticipation of the redheads next steps.

"Is this okay?" Kirishima whispers in Bakugou's ear. His voice was unusually husky and deep.

"Yes, I-"