This

Day: 29/30 (Fluff)

Prompt: Things that Katsuki likes about Ejirou.

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 336

________
❤Bakugou' pov❤

This.

This is what I want.

Maybe I've been officially broken, but this dependency on one person never feels wrong.

Kirishima's strong.

Its as if he had been born to single-handedly bring peace to me, and everyone else.

He always seems to know what to do and when. He knows how much of an influence he has in the world, or perhaps not,  but that just makes him all the more perfect.

And his fucking smile, it's always the first thing I notice when I enter a room.

He's a fuckin' winner, a force to be reckoned with. A worthy opponent and a more worthy partner.

His selflessness knows no bounds.

At first, I thought of it to be a waste of time, though, it took him less than a week to prove me wrong.

"To help others is to help yourself." is what he told me.

And maybe I'm right for treating it like gospel.

Kirishima knows how much I care for him, even though it's hard to say out loud. He knows that he never gets in my way, contrary to the words I say.

I probably don't deserve him, but ill works my ass off to be someone who can express how I feel. Someone worthy of this happiness.

I'm far from it.

But one day ill be that person ejirou deserves, ill be the best boyfriend I can be, and I know that I wont have to do it alone as long as he continues to tolerate my ass.

And maybe I love him more than I originally thought.

"Bakuhoe stop eye-fucking Kirishima, I was talking to you!" Mina whines.

"Yeah? I Don't really care,"

Ejirou stops his conversation and truns around and smiles.

"I think your pretty"  he says.

"Well, I think I'm in love with you."

Kirishima smiles as tears swell in his eyes.

"What the fuck." Kaminari says.