Heat [3] pt:1/2

Day: 3/30 (requested smut)

Prompt: werewolf au
(I did as much research as I could on human werewolves and I tried my best I hope this isn't complete shit❤)

Couple: M/M Kirishima (top), Bakugou (bottom)

Words: 832
--------
the fur on Katsuki back stood, it was around that time again, God it makes him sound so fucking weak. His heat only lasted for about three days, considerably mild compared others, but it was fucking irritating nonetheless. Kirishima knew this, so did everything in his power to make his mate as conferable as possible, though at times his mood swings were unbearable.

"Katsuki, do you need anything?" Kirishima hesitantly asks, knowing damn well whatever he said would annoy the particularly over-sensitive blond.

"What does that even fucking mean!? "Do I NeEd aNythiNg" dumbass yes I do. I need you to come here and Fucking cuddle me, stupidass."

Kirishima happily walks over to the other, sitting down and allowing the blond to rest his head on his lap. The two content. Soon enough Kirishima hears a noise, is Bakugou... Purring?

"You're so adorable suki'" he whines, rubbing his hands through Bakugou blond coat.

Bakugou looks up and lunges into a kiss, Kirishima is surprised, but quickly untensed his muscles in order not to annoy the blond.

"I want your thick cock in me now." He demands with a whisper in Kirishima's ear.

"Kat you know we can't do that you'll get-"

"I don't give a fuck if I get pregnant I just want it all inside."

Bakugou roughly rubs Kirishima crotch through his pants.

"Get this out and fuck me."

"Kat, I still don't think that this is a good idea-"

"Wrong answer"

The blond pulled out Kirishima's length and sucked hard, bobbing his head up and down with a steady rhythm. He used one of his hands to jerk the length that (as of now) he can't swallow.

His other hand was used to pull down his loose shorts and finger himself roughly he moaned around Kirishima's continuously hardening cock.

"Ah fuck...Katsuki come..on at least use a condo-"

"Are you telling me you don't want to stretch my tight ass with your fat cock?"

"No, I just-"

"Then shut up."

And with that he did. Kirishima tightly shut his eyes and moaned at Bakugou's touch, his calloused hands moving agonizingly slow up and down his dick. The wet warmth of his mouth bout' brought him of edge. Once he was close, Bakugou let go, finishing by kitten licking the pre-cum off the head.

"I'm ready. Now hurry and put it in" he exclaimed, wiping off the drool that fell down his face. Although it had been only seconds, it seemed the blond was sick of waiting. His tail was puffed and his face was bright red with rage.

"Fuck it ill do the shit by myself."

Bakugou climbed on Kirishima's dick and quickly inhaled through his teeth, moaning at the pain of this wonderful usual stretch. Under him, Kirishima was overwhelmed as the blond rode his dick like there was no tomorrow. He was sweating like crazy, possibly due to the brevity of it all.

"Fuck I'm going to come already..." Kirishima sputtered. He flips them over so that he was looking down at the hot head.

"Mmmmmhmmm yesss put your fucking back into it." Katsuki moaned.
his hips shook with each thrust. Kirishima knelt down enough to roughly kiss the boy. Katsuki pulled his hair as he moaned loud enough for the entire village to hear.

"F...uck you're so hot kat d' you k..know that? Shit, I'm gonna get you fucking pregnant. You're going to have my fucking kids"

"That's exactly what I want. I want to have your hot come inside of me. I want your fucking pups Ejirou"

Kirishima speeds his thrusts as he lifts the blond and fucks up into him
"Fuck!"

With one final thrust, Kirishima comes with a large grunt.

"We're not fucking done here keep going. Fucker"

Kirishima puts his mate back down and moves again, jacking him off with his spit-soaked hand.

"F...fuck K-Kirishima just like t-hat. Shit!"

Bakugou's eyes rolled to the back of his hand as he came in Kirishima hand. The sight pushed Kirishima of the edge. he came inside his mate once more. He moaned as pulled his dick out of the rapidly tightening space. His come spilled out like a dam but his mates moans spelt much louder.

"Fuck one more round I want to feel you again," Bakugou begged, unfortunately, Kirishima couldn't find it in him to say no, for multiple hours.

-----time skip cause I'm a sleepy hoe-----

(One month later)
Kirishima's at the store again, fuck what did he forget again? Uh. Shit, jelly... right? The redhead thinks it is absolutely fucking disgusting (and unhealthy!) to eat this crap directly out of the jar but whatever, I guess pregnant people eat nasty shit all the time huh?

Thank you for reading <3